Author Topic: Help  (Read 297 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Help
« on: November 18, 2006, 05:12:50 AM »
I made a film in movie maker it saved as a "movie maker project" i went to load it on you tube it loaded up really quick like in 3 secs but when i went to my videos in you tube it said the film lenght was 0:00 and that you tube couldnt up load this format correctly help??
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Kruger

• Zinc Member
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 05:48:09 AM »
Ahoy there! A movie maker project isn't a video format. It's just a file that tells Movie Maker what video/audio/image files and what parts of them your movie consists of. You need to create the actual video file using the Movie Maker program. On the left side of the screen you see a list of different tasks. Under part 3 there's an option called "Save movie" or something like that. Once you have created the video file  (.wmv format) you can upload it to YouTube, though I don't recommend this because of YouTubes low resolution. Instead upload the file to a free hosting site (e.g. http://www.speedyshare.com) where people can download the full res file.

Cheers, Kruger

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Help
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 07:54:06 AM »
Thanks man ill see if it works BTW when i do post the video it was my first time and there are a lot of lil errors here and there but i wanted to give it a go. ty
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA