Author Topic: Razr V3 Question  (Read 274 times)

Offline Black Sheep

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/empire21productions
Razr V3 Question
« on: November 19, 2006, 12:26:05 PM »
I aint too happy with this phone - but i have a data USB cable to download the pics that I took on it - does anyone know of software for mac or pc that lets you get these and store on your computer?

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »
Razrs break easily

Offline Black Sheep

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/empire21productions
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »
Apparently Michigan does too - so whats your point? - Either help or don't - Edited to be nice
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 12:39:02 PM by Black Sheep »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Re: Razr V3 Question
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »
Originally posted by Black Sheep
I aint too happy with this phone - but i have a data USB cable to download the pics that I took on it - does anyone know of software for mac or pc that lets you get these and store on your computer?

Here you go:

http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=522&jid=X3F752DX783FXBD97FB6F78E45F48DE9&carrierId=2&platformId=6&productType=2&productId=93724§ionId=5409&catalog=50

The phone is supported under iSync for mac, but im not sure if you can transfer the pictures via it im afraid.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 12:52:40 PM by Nilsen »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
I'm not sure if what nils posted will work but I happen to "find" cracked motorola software on Piratebay.org

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/MPT/MPT_home.asp?country=USA&language=ENS

the software was a ***** to install cause you have to setup the phone itself as a USB modem.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 02:51:17 PM »
I'd try using "Mobile Phone Tools" which I had for a long time.  If you have Verizon upload them to your Pix Place (free with Multimedia Messaging) at a cost of whatever the message is.

From there you can save them to your cpu.

Mobile Phone Tools from ebay was around $15.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »
The easiest way to transfer the stuff off is via Bluetooth.  If you have the drivers to use the cable, then try fma.sf.net (float's mobile agent), it's free but a bit buggy.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 06:23:04 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
The easiest way to transfer the stuff off is via Bluetooth.  If you have the drivers to use the cable, then try fma.sf.net (float's mobile agent), it's free but a bit buggy.

I could be wrong but with motorola phones I think you have to use their software.  Again I could be wrong but even with bluetooth it doesn't allow you to access what's on the phone without some kind of software.

Smarter peoples than I may be able to circumvent that but I havnt' been able too.   There's alot of phone hacking forums out there that could help.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 06:40:33 PM »
I transfer stuff to and from my wife's RAZR via bluetooth, you have to 'push' the images from the phone instead of just copying them from the PC-side.  My Siemens S66 allows me to browse the files on the phone which is easy.  Wifey's motorola needs the phone to send the image.

The only real wildcard is the carrier:  If he has Verizon, they lock down most of the bluetooth functionality because they want to charge you for all transfers.   I've proposed the following as their new motto: "Can you hear me now?  Buttsecks!" for truth in advertising.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 12:26:27 AM »

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 01:23:44 AM »
If motorola is anything like sony ericsson then bluetooth is the way to go.

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 01:31:32 AM »
If it's the V3M, put your images to a Micro SD card and don't screw with the software/USB interface.
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
Razr V3 Question
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 06:43:55 PM »
i got a razor and it is a total piece of crap,i dropped it twice and the face screen cracked in about 9 places.the buttons suck,i get cut off alot,and generally think it`s the worst phone ever made!!!!!!