Author Topic: Gianlupo DA fights movie  (Read 323 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Gianlupo DA fights movie
« on: January 27, 2007, 09:46:19 PM »
Here is a film i made of Gianlupo and I fighting the DA now its not a training film per say but it has many clips of rolling scissors and turn fighting in it whitch i thought could possibly be of some help for people who have heard of these moves but never seen them in action like i said its not really a training film but it has many clips that could possibly help some guys out.

Any way here it is

Click on link

Download

Enjoy

DA movie
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
Gianlupo DA fights movie
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »
Hi there!

Yes, I know it's a month-old thread, but I discovered it only today (I don't surf the BBS too much in this period, you can see ;) ) Anyway...

Husky, nice movie you did (despite some typo! ;D) :) But, if it comes to training, I think the best thing to do is to post the .ahf movies. This way people can track alt and speed data for planes, have multiple POVs and a clearer view of the fights.

So, here are the movies of our fights:

Ki 84

C.202

Bf 109F4

I think it's better if you watch them (at least for the first time) without using the recorded views, as you should set views like I have them in game to see what I was seeing. Using trails and fixed view gives you a good perception of how the fight developed in 3D

I posted some time ago the movies of a 5 rounds duel I had with Mace, in this thread: some of them are really nice, I hope they can be of help to someone (or just entertaining  to watch!).

Husky, I'd like you to post the original .ahf files of our fights, I think it's always a good idea watching yourself flying from your enemy POV.
And I'd like to hear the opinion of other pilots, the trainers above all, about these clips, underlying the mistakes and the good things we did. I think it would be nice for people who's learning to fight.

See you, ladies and gents!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:12:17 AM by Gianlupo »
Live to fly, fly to live!