Author Topic: Houston Texans  (Read 189 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Houston Texans
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:43:39 AM »
Passed up a great QB.... nuff said. I lost interest when the Oilers left town. I could care less about the Texans, but it is funny to see it handed to them by a dropped draft pick.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Houston Texans
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 10:05:13 AM »
The only reason the Texans exist is the pre-game parking lot festivities. It's like a bbq competition every weekend.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Houston Texans
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 10:24:49 AM »
Originally posted by indy007
The only reason the Texans exist is the pre-game parking lot festivities. It's like a bbq competition every weekend.

BBQ beef in the parking lot...Shredded Texans on the field

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Houston Texans
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 02:12:04 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
BBQ beef in the parking lot...Shredded Texans on the field

That may be true.  No arguing about the Texans less than stellar draft picks.

But nothing beats the entertainment value of watching the Cowboys wind up on the FBI's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list and getting pounded at home by a bunch of Katrina evacuee's, on national TV no less, after declaring the coronation of Romo by Cowboy Nation.

Picking on CowFanBoi is soooooo much fun!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Houston Texans
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
That may be true.  No arguing about the Texans less than stellar draft picks.

But nothing beats the entertainment value of watching the Cowboys wind up on the FBI's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list and getting pounded at home by a bunch of Katrina evacuee's, on national TV no less, after declaring the coronation of Romo by Cowboy Nation.

Reggie Bush - Heisman Winner, National Champion
Drew Brees - State Champion, perennial winner

In fact, 2/3rd of the team weren't even on the team last year, so, do some research next time, eh?

Dallas will recover from this, but Houston is mired in double digit losses for several more years to come. There's really no reson to get angry because the GMs in houston overlooked Bush, Brees, and the Titans QB...

"We don't need a QB. We have Carr" :rofl

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Houston Texans
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
Reggie Bush - Heisman Winner, National Champion
Drew Brees - State Champion, perennial winner

In fact, 2/3rd of the team weren't even on the team last year, so, do some research next time, eh?

Dallas will recover from this, but Houston is mired in double digit losses for several more years to come. There's really no reson to get angry because the GMs in houston overlooked Bush, Brees, and the Titans QB...

"We don't need a QB. We have Carr" :rofl

No research is needed.  I just love getting CowFanBoi's riled up as you have shown to do magnificently.  

Thing is, I KNOW the Texans have a long way to go.  I KNOW they have some very poor draft choices.  Thing is, I don't go through a box of kleenex when they lose.  I laughed when VY ran in that touchdown.  It doesn't take away from the fact that Dallas got smoked on national TV at home after all the "Romo is God" smack I've been hearing from Dallas fans.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo