Author Topic: New gv bug  (Read 1160 times)

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
New gv bug
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 02:24:18 AM »
I sent in film also, I'm sure it will be corrected soon.

Offline skycaptn

• Copper Member
New gv bug
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 06:17:49 AM »
HTC Need a fix at the Blue arena.. LTARklr and his girls took advantage of this bug and took 5 V bases in a row...

Not to mention some free kills.

I believe this is a rule violation and if HTC is interested in dealing with people who are abusing this system to take advantage of a bug AND to further reduce the fun factor for NEW clients thereby loosing MONEY  I would love to send this film in :)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
New gv bug
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 07:05:03 AM »
Originally posted by skycaptn
HTC Need a fix at the Blue arena.. LTARklr and his girls took advantage of this bug and took 5 V bases in a row...

Not to mention some free kills.

I believe this is a rule violation and if HTC is interested in dealing with people who are abusing this system to take advantage of a bug AND to further reduce the fun factor for NEW clients thereby loosing MONEY  I would love to send this film in :)

If you make that kind of "accusations", take it to HTC by email. Bringing it on this board is certainly NOT the route to go.

Besides, Sudz said it was fixed for next patch, so its taken care of.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Bear69

• Zinc Member
New gv bug
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »
This bug is terrible... .i've lost a few tigers on either getting ditched in the hanger or killed by guys taking advantage of the bug and bombing multiple gv's in the hanger at one time.  Oh and HTC I want my perks back!!!!!  This one needs a quick fix!!!!!!
Bear

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
New gv bug
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »
This is really annoying!!!:mad:
I have lost a big number of Tigers with this XXXXX  bug...
Two short films on that:

Film 1
Film 2

...and those are only the few ones...

HTC!!! GO AND FIX IT!!!!!!!
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
New gv bug
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 12:26:56 PM »
What part of WMLutes work around are you folks having problems understanding, or is it just more fun to whine and snivel than get your supplies out, your defensive GV's out, and stop "the bad guys". :confused:

Schatzi,
If the translation program works right, Fröhliches Weihnachten, if not, Merry Christmas.:D
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
New gv bug
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 04:53:07 PM »
Originally posted by HB555
What part of WMLutes work around are you folks having problems understanding, or is it just more fun to whine and snivel than get your supplies out, your defensive GV's out, and stop "the bad guys". :confused:

Schatzi,
If the translation program works right, Fröhliches Weihnachten, if not, Merry Christmas.:D

Can't do it if troops are down.  

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
New gv bug
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »
There is one missing word in my former message...

Please!

:D

P.S. All in all...

Merry Xmas to everyone!!!
Remember...the REAL Santa Claus lives in Finland.

Every other allegations are pure lies or/and filthy conspiracy.

Check it here
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 05:23:01 PM by Zuum »
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
New gv bug
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 06:05:30 PM »
Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr Snoopy! :)
21 is only half the truth.

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
New gv bug
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 11:19:15 AM »
Schatzi,
And a very happy new year to you, as well.

Bronk,
Sorry, sir, had not thought of that. We've never let the bad guys get that far, so have not experienced a lack of supplies.
The problem is fixed, aparently, but we won't see it until 2.09. patch 5, so until then, lets just keep ahead of the curve and do all the attacking?:D
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
New gv bug
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »
Originally posted by HB555
Schatzi,
And a very happy new year to you, as well.

Bronk,
Sorry, sir, had not thought of that. We've never let the bad guys get that far, so have not experienced a lack of supplies.
The problem is fixed, aparently, but we won't see it until 2.09. patch 5, so until then, lets just keep ahead of the curve and do all the attacking?:D

No worries ,  I usually find it when we capture a base the the nooby hero is helping with it.  They just seem to need to shoot something ya know ? If they could just think 5 min ahead they'd leave it up.

Ahh well.

Merry xmas all.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline VVV

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/waroftheworldsfan
New gv bug
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 03:50:31 PM »
Try using these steps for right now.

1.) Up a M3 and drop supplies, regardless if your spinning into the next galaxy.

2.) Up a GV of your choice and push the throttle and try to get it out of there.

3.) Eventually the GV will come to a stop... upside down.

4.) Once upside down, pick up the supplies and go on your merry way.

:)
Now flying as FalconAM.

~~~The Unforgiven~~~

VAW-116 "Sunkings"

Offline volvo744

• Zinc Member
New gv bug
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 12:02:36 PM »
I have only lost one tiger, and that was due to an enemy GV waiting for me. This was when the bug hadn't been talked about much, soi hadn't seen it before. I have not lost a tiger to it since, because I know it is a problem and won't up tiger's where that one, left side VH is down. Seems to be working. I just up panzers, spin around, and eventually, after multiple ups, end up on the roof and drive off. Or, roll off the roof onto my tracks. It is frustrating, but more so I imagine if I kept upping tigers knowing it was going to happen to me.

1bob

Offline Bunyip

• Zinc Member
vh bug
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 02:50:38 AM »
I spawned on the top a vh nice views though