Author Topic: Film w/ commentary  (Read 402 times)

Offline Sifu

• Zinc Member
Film w/ commentary
« on: December 11, 2006, 11:08:07 AM »
Recently I was reading the forums and ran across a film with commentary that people were just raving over.  I didn't get to download it since I was at work and I can't seem to find it now.  Anybody know where it is located or have it available.  Please let me know.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Film w/ commentary
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 02:40:17 AM »
see humble, everybody is raving, although this is a good film, i/we have watched it about 148 times already, :D, sooooooo,  can we get some more up to date films please :D I mean this is a cool film, but we need some new stuff man :D

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
I'm working on a compilation........
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 08:17:23 AM »
of my greatest hits (er augers) and should have it out for christmas release.:aok

You can do voice overlays on films so I might try one that way. I dont know that you can do it real time and the thought of me rambling over vox doing "play by play" is a bit to much:). I'm more then happy to let anyone do a "ride along" or two in the plane of their choice (I really dont care what I fly) anytime. I actually filmed a nice little defense clip vs a pretty well flown G-14 I'll put up:).

There are also a couple of sets of film/written comentary I did posted here somewhere and on the 71st squad site. I have a 109 "trilogy" that I dont think ever got posted that I can post. Here are links to the earlier film and commentary. If they are helpful I can post the "trilogy" which is similiar in style.

commentary
film

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Film w/ commentary
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 11:16:30 AM »
Weeeee Heeeee!!! A greatest hits compilation. I can hardly wait. Look what Santa got us for xmas this year Paw Paw. :D  Please please add the play by play if its possible, that's what makes it so useful to us newbies.

A very gracious, "thank you", to you, kind sir.
:aok
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:21:40 AM by Clutz »