Author Topic: ENY Idea  (Read 156 times)

Offline BansheCH

• Nickel Member
      • CM SnapShot Team
ENY Idea
« on: December 09, 2006, 07:14:24 PM »
I was thinking about why eny is so lethal all the time and I have come up with this. When we scraped the old ma and opened multi arenas we lowered the cap in them all. Now back in old ma days we have like 500-600 people all in one arena. The Eny was a must things we not working out as planed. Now we have 2 LW MA's with a low cap that adjusts. Well with the low numbers due to the cap limit in the area the eny goes way out of control. Heres a small example. If there is 35 people in the orange arena and the sides are not balenced the eny will go up. I mean way up just cause the Knights have 13 and the Bish have 11 and the rooks have 11. Eny goes crazy. Just because of 3 people. This is just 1 example out of many. This tends to be a problem because well sometimes there isnt a lot of people on at 4-6am eastern. So the eny goes out of wack. On a squadnight the eny is so bad its very hard to do anything but wait for it to drop. We got this system working great IMO it just needs a tweak and heres what I think. We have an adjustable cap. Right? We have an adjustable Eny system Right? So why not put them togethers with a bit of a tweak. Heres what I mean. Take the cap and leave it alone and take the ENY and combine them then do a little tweak on the Eny system a bit. So now when there are low numbers the Eny won't be so lethal. The old ma is gone along with 700 players in one arena but we still have an Eny system as if we still had 700 people in a arena that holds 120 and only 20 people are there. Same goes for whe the cap is a 350 and there 320 people there the eny is way up there when the arena is unbalenced just a little bit. Just think about what I said before you reply.
-BansheCH
~364TH FG CHAWKS~
AcesHigh Special Events

Offline BansheCH

• Nickel Member
      • CM SnapShot Team
ENY Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 01:25:08 PM »
Anybody?
-BansheCH
~364TH FG CHAWKS~
AcesHigh Special Events