Author Topic: Best (Main) player in the game  (Read 7993 times)

Offline SINNER

• Zinc Member
Best (Main) player in the game
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »
I'm not sure if I meet the criteria to post here, but who's it gonna hurt?

I'm sure there are others that deserve to be here,  I've just not run up against them. I flew WITH SHawk in Rooks and haven't run into him as an opponent so I can't say he doesn't deserve to be here but...

Here are the five I've consistently hate to see coming.

Yucca <-- if this were top 10 I'd list him in the first 5
KillnU
AKDogg
murdr
Stang

I might have put Capt Death on here, but I shot him down while I was deadstick the other day.
He just kept scissoring and I just kept shooting....

Seriously, I think he got me 3 times the same day.

SINNER

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2006, 05:25:09 PM »
YAWN! i make more money than u, plus my wife is Hot:PPPPP

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »
Originally posted by SINNER
I might have put Capt Death on here, but I shot him down while I was deadstick the other day.
He just kept scissoring and I just kept shooting....

Seriously, I think he got me 3 times the same day.

SINNER

Lol, It must have been Darrion or Blake my band members who were flying under my name!  Most peeps know I rarely if ever scissor without rolling! but good kill nonetheless! :aok  
So, I insist I be put back in your list! hee hee j/k
PS My bandmates have both taken up AH2, my bass player goes under the name NtGood and the Darrion goes under the name CptBurn I think.  Take it easy on them, they can barely get wheels up!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
« Reply #243 on: December 14, 2006, 06:23:50 PM »
wooo fresh meat, tasty. (licks lips)

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2006, 06:43:56 PM »
Originally posted by TW9

some of these lists seem political lol.. i mean one person left 2 people that supposedly "inspired" him off his list.. just doesnt seem right :) .. i mean ur so good yet cant even mention the ones that help ya get where ur at?  

Thank you for reminding us of who has helped us.You are absolutely right for stating this.While my name has been mentioned a few times,I feel that I am still fairly average and continue to die more than I survive.I have managed  to get my k/d above 2 after 4 years.

I started flying AH1 back in April of 2002,under the name "97VICTOR"after my dads Cessna 182,I later changed this to "VIC"
I remember we were flying the Pizza map about mid June ,when I seen someone on country ask for a goon to a v-base down in one of thos ravines.I replied ,I'd bring one and upped one to take to them.Well I was shot down about 5 times straight and I just kept upping a goon and getting killed over and over and over......................... ..................well you get the idea,meanwhile ,this person had me to get on their squad channle and was telling me how to get there undetected.I never made it to that base in a goon that night,but I did become friends with one of the greatest personalities ,that has ever been in the game.That guys name was "JAMUSTA" and he invited me to fly with the "Strike Bandits"Myself,Jamusta,Gerbl,JL#'s guy and Rowdy,and later we had Dego2,we had a great time,but after awhile Jam was called off to duty and all of us except Gerbl just kinda wandered off.I ended up changeing my name to "SPOOK" and flying with the 327thSteel Talons for a few months,and just found myself bored with the game,they were a great group and we had fun,but it just wasnt the same.I quit again for a few months and came back as "JB12" and flew with the "Luftwaffl" and learned to fly the 109's,I had already developed a likeing for the performance of the plane and they being an all German squad,weel it was perfect,after awhile I had just had enough of the orders and bossing,so I withdrew from the squad and went solo ,I changed my name to "CRETON" and started flying mostly in the DA where I met most of all the players in the squad.I started the "Bad Company Clan" and here we are today,with a great group of guys and a gal,still haveing a blast and enjoying our game .

I started flying in the DA and one night I ran into "AIRVENT" who was BOVI who was PHISH who was.......................... ............................. ....
He was a fantastic stick and was willing to duel me anytime he was one,it took 2-3 months of duels ,fighting nearly every night and mostly in 109's to get to where I could hold my own with him,He has never talked nor have I ever met him,he would rarely type to me other than to agree or disagree with a statement I had in relation to our duel,but I still look up to him,as the one who helped me more than anyone.

Each person I've ever dueled,I've recorded the fights and watched them to see my mistakes and correct them.

Slapshot used to destroy me in AH1,so I tried becomeing better at his style.
FX1 taught about E fighting in a yak when I was a JB
APAR taught me that there's always one more trick.
Badboy taught me to hold my E on the merge.
Gooss/Mtnman taught me to use flaps more often in Hogs.
Dedalos taught to say "GF" after every duel and to chop throttle on merge.

And many many more have taught me various things to do,but the most important thing I've ever learned was from AIRVENT.................

"There's always a bigger guerilla in the next tree" and "It's only a game"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2006, 06:59:21 PM »
Originally posted by Creton
Thank you for reminding us of who has helped us.You are absolutely right for stating this.While my name has been mentioned a few times,I feel that I am still fairly average and continue to die more than I survive.I have managed  to get my k/d above 2 after 4 years.

I started flying AH1 back in April of 2002,under the name "97VICTOR"after my dads Cessna 182,I later changed this to "VIC"
I remember we were flying the Pizza map about mid June ,when I seen someone on country ask for a goon to a v-base down in one of thos ravines.I replied ,I'd bring one and upped one to take to them.Well I was shot down about 5 times straight and I just kept upping a goon and getting killed over and over and over......................... ..................well you get the idea,meanwhile ,this person had me to get on their squad channle and was telling me how to get there undetected.I never made it to that base in a goon that night,but I did become friends with one of the greatest personalities ,that has ever been in the game.That guys name was "JAMUSTA" and he invited me to fly with the "Strike Bandits"Myself,Jamusta,Gerbl,JL#'s guy and Rowdy,and later we had Dego2,we had a great time,but after awhile Jam was called off to duty and all of us except Gerbl just kinda wandered off.I ended up changeing my name to "SPOOK" and flying with the 327thSteel Talons for a few months,and just found myself bored with the game,they were a great group and we had fun,but it just wasnt the same.I quit again for a few months and came back as "JB12" and flew with the "Luftwaffl" and learned to fly the 109's,I had already developed a likeing for the performance of the plane and they being an all German squad,weel it was perfect,after awhile I had just had enough of the orders and bossing,so I withdrew from the squad and went solo ,I changed my name to "CRETON" and started flying mostly in the DA where I met most of all the players in the squad.I started the "Bad Company Clan" and here we are today,with a great group of guys and a gal,still haveing a blast and enjoying our game .

I started flying in the DA and one night I ran into "AIRVENT" who was BOVI who was PHISH who was.......................... ............................. ....
He was a fantastic stick and was willing to duel me anytime he was one,it took 2-3 months of duels ,fighting nearly every night and mostly in 109's to get to where I could hold my own with him,He has never talked nor have I ever met him,he would rarely type to me other than to agree or disagree with a statement I had in relation to our duel,but I still look up to him,as the one who helped me more than anyone.

Each person I've ever dueled,I've recorded the fights and watched them to see my mistakes and correct them.

Slapshot used to destroy me in AH1,so I tried becomeing better at his style.
FX1 taught about E fighting in a yak when I was a JB
APAR taught me that there's always one more trick.
Badboy taught me to hold my E on the merge.
Gooss/Mtnman taught me to use flaps more often in Hogs.
Dedalos taught to say "GF" after every duel and to chop throttle on merge.

And many many more have taught me various things to do,but the most important thing I've ever learned was from AIRVENT.................

"There's always a bigger guerilla in the next tree" and "It's only a game"
Yup ol bovihornphisholi taught me too. Great guy with a great sense of humor. Haven't spoken to him in months:(  Does he still fly?
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »
flew with him today in his latest incarnation super ;)

spent 2 hours messing about in the TA, i love our duels. his knowledge, sense of humour and fun spirit, and the fact he never talks leads me to believe that he is actually god himself :lol

i wonder what he sounds like...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2006, 08:07:47 PM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
flew with him today in his latest incarnation super ;)

spent 2 hours messing about in the TA, i love our duels. his knowledge, sense of humour and fun spirit, and the fact he never talks leads me to believe that he is actually god himself :lol

i wonder what he sounds like...

He talks to me all the time. Normally it's after I auger. I get something like "Thanks for saving me ammo". As for using vox, he can't speak after an unfortunate gardening accident.

PS: Something to make you  jealous. I got to see bovi, wldthing and levi fight it out in the DA one night about 2 years ago.:t
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2006, 08:48:32 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
*scratches head*  still have no idea who you're are talking about.  

ack-ack

Look at The Few squad you`ll figure it out.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline UdieNow

• Nickel Member
      • The Few Website
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »
Originally posted by The Fury
Theres two people missing from most of your lists but seen as though im in the same squad as them i cnt vote for them. Pretty sure you all know who im talking about considering what squad im in. All i can say is underestimate them and it will be your downfall lol. I havnt flown with or against a lot of those people on everyones list and i havnt been killed by a lot of them either (only because i avoid them and run, joke) dnt know if its because im lucky or just play at different times. The amount of times i have flown with with the two people outta our squad and watched them fly into a furball and pretty much kill the lot of them between them is amazing by the time i get near to the fight everyone is dead and them too are rtb to land their 10 plus kills every sortie.

:noid

:O
I know who, I know who....

what I win??
Flying as: Timber43

Proud member of " The Few "
Geif N00k Plx!

Geif N00k Plx!

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2006, 10:01:03 PM »
where is airvent i want to duel him really badly.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2006, 10:37:25 PM »
My influences/trainors:

Sniper- first trainor
airvent- ultimate teacher and dueling partner
Nomak taught me how to fly fluid
ManeTMP   reversals
Stang - taught me to fly american
Creton, Dedalos, and many others were always there and up for the duel and without them I wouldn't have learned what little I know now.
Balsy in f4u's
Wadke
XJ was first ever duel(totally pwned me)
NathBDP ( was first ever to call me a bnz dweeb) it hit home and I immediately stopped playing for rank not to mention he took me to DA and stomped me
wetrat 109 trainor
JB11 taught me 109 torque
Birdo lol  was first to tell me to turn off stall limiter!
616766 taught me to be aggressive in the fight
KOOL taught me much about E management
I might add this in, Creton was Spook the first time I got mic and invited me to join him in shooting down a town in a panzer on the pizza map!  He then invited me into the 327th which I stayed with for 2 years.  We have always dueled and been arch rivals of sorts, many times blood was bad between us, but I will tell you now, if your a new stik and you want to get to the top, he can tell you how!  Lots of practice, always fight the best and learn, and keep a good attitude about allof it,  it's just a game at the end of the day!

PS  I know I have left out many who helped me over the years and I will say thank you to all of these on the list and others that I forgot about!  I much appreciated the help! <>
Mark

:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2006, 10:38:02 PM »
Originally posted by chaingun
YAWN! i make more money than u, plus my wife is Hot:PPPPP

Yea, we're going to need a pic on this one  :)

Lambo
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2006, 11:01:49 PM »
there are people who want to be 'the best' at dogfighting, and then there are those people who live up to 'the best' of thier personality and gaming talents.  the second group are the ones i shall always consider 'the best' no matter if they fly la7 and ho, or kick arse in a c202 dueling 5 hurricanes.

be true to yourself and others around you and you are 'the best' already.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl
BaldEagl

Ballot stuffing.  Do I win?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.