Author Topic: RESmith  (Read 4035 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
RESmith
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:20:57 PM »
Doesn't everyone go from less than 1 kill per sortie in 6 months to  55k/d ratio next tod. he got mad skills in 1 tod.   so last 6 tods guess he was playing bad finally got stick now hes a terror.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
RESmith
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 12:56:54 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
Doesn't everyone go from less than 1 kill per sortie in 6 months to  55k/d ratio next tod. he got mad skills in 1 tod.   so last 6 tods guess he was playing bad finally got stick now hes a terror.

:lol  Rod's just jealous.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Big Mickey

• Zinc Member
Re: RESmith
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 01:22:13 AM »
Originally posted by SmittyX
I will tell evertbody how I did it this month in fighters I have shot down 3 bombers the rest are proxys play the game the way HTC made it .All I did was up F4F on cv when low ju88s try to sink it in EWA happends all the time get cv group off enme base the guys start upping JU88s set on the deck get the proxys if you don't like the way I did it ask HTC to change the game. sorry if I made all the sticks that fly fighter mod all the time mad. If HTC wants to take the kills fine but at same time all the milk runners in bombers in EWA and MWA should give up there 1700% hits and so on it's a game , from SHawk and other I learn what to and not to do to score in it so if you don't like my score all I'm doing is playing the game.
    RESmith

Hmmmm...wonder if while all those planes are auguring around ya you might have some time to study a little about the use of punctuation. I ain't seen that many words run together since the last corporate mission statement I was forced to read!!!

Big Mickey

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
RESmith
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 01:24:29 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th

This says it all.  

SmittyX, RESmith or whatever your name is, please, set the shovel down.   The festering odor from the pile is seeping out.  

"Proxies", LMFAO, nice try.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Balsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 05:58:59 AM »
I will tell evertbody how I did it this month in fighters I have shot down 3 bombers the rest are proxys play the game the way HTC made it .All I did was up F4F on cv when low ju88s try to sink it in EWA happends all the time get cv group off enme base the guys start upping JU88s set on the deck get the proxys if you don't like the way I did it ask HTC to change the game. sorry if I made all the sticks that fly fighter mod all the time mad. If HTC wants to take the kills fine but at same time all the milk runners in bombers in EWA and MWA should give up there 1700% hits and so on it's a game , from SHawk and other I learn what to and not to do to score in it so if you don't like my score all I'm doing is playing the game.
    RESmith

72.5 hours so far this month... and its,um... still not half way through the month.

WhatEVER your doing, you doing 6 hours a day so it MUST be worthwhile, and completely satisfying to your sense of well being.

:aok   Balsy

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
RESmith
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 06:31:23 AM »
Guess your the bomb with bomber hit perc. 400.342 % :eek: :rofl
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
RESmith
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 06:35:33 AM »
someone needs to put down the second pc/account and supply us with boots for IN here...

another fine example why Score doesnt mean diddly .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 06:35:58 AM »
    RESmith

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury there are 3 charges brought against RESMITH.  Allow me to put the evidence before you.  

Firstly, number of posts 1.  From this we can deduce the defendant was unaware or braze of these boards and therefore unaware of the posts and topics there in.  One may also deduce that if the defendant was unaware of the BBs then he was probably unaware of the score charts.

Secondly,
T34 (kills in) 112 to 9 deaths.
Panzer "" 120 to 6 deaths.
P38G  ""   153 to 8 deaths.

F4F4 ""     32 to NO deaths.

Ju88 killed 142 in under 12 days.
B26 killed    66              12 days.  (only 1 death to a B26)
Bostons Killed 84

Thirdly,  The defendants fighter hit % is currently 29 % this is fantastico  Last months was 14% which is doable.  Most top scorers are 11 to 15%hit ratio.  All previous TODS hit ratios just an under average 4%.

Fourthly, The defendants statement is inconsistent with the facts laid out before us above.  Again pointing to his lack of knowledge of public score charts.

Last but not least MOTIVATION.  What would lead a person to pursue these evil deeds.  On examination of the "Stats score chart" I noticed that RESMITH was number 1 bomber in Septembers TOD.  The figures are consistent with the player achieving this in a fair and legitimate way.  Many sorties many landings.  A good all round bomber score.

Now here's the motivation.  RESMITH was relegated to second (2nd) place on the HOME PAGE.  He was runner up after all his hard work and efforts.  I suggest this didn't bode well with RESMITH.  A bitter man driven to desperate deeds resentful of the gamier aspects of scoring.  Enraged his anger has lead to the dark slippery slope of being number 1, by any means possible.  The very fibre of his soul tainted by "score".

Charge 1  Gaming the game in the first degree (Complicit or duel account)
Charge 2  Gaming the Game in the second degree (Score hoer)
Charge 3  L.M.F (Lack of moral fibre)

Ladies and Gentlemen "How to you find the defendant, Guilty or Not guilty".
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 08:22:42 AM by LYNX »

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
RESmith
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 06:58:56 AM »
"Got Rope"
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
RESmith
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 07:04:03 AM »
Originally posted by Roscoroo
"Got Rope"

:rofl :aok

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
RESmith
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 07:21:58 AM »
Givem a fair trial and hang im Marshall Dillon!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
RESmith
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
Originally posted by trotter
84 bostons crashed while you were flying in an f4f above the carrier? come on man.

It's the dreaded "Boston Triangle"!  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
RESmith
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 07:35:06 AM »
Did you find his shade account yet?

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
RESmith
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 10:43:48 AM »
:rofl
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
RESmith
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 11:28:26 AM »
all i can say is "who gives a chit"...why worry about it. this is a game and if someone wants to pay 30 bucks a month so he can vulch a second account or put in alot of his time into scorewhoring and being a verry timid flyer, He can have at it. If #1 payed money or free month of AH then it might be a problem. SO...give the guy a break
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"