Author Topic: MA Map  (Read 566 times)

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
MA Map
« on: December 22, 2006, 05:26:54 AM »
Greetings,

Working a Map.  I have read the sticky comments and promise to be good.  Two questions:

Fighter / Tank towns.  Y'all want 'em of not?  With the recent evolutions of the main arenas, I am thinking they are a thing of the past.

Lines of advance / Lines of communication / 'Dang blue lines' - I like 'em, but should I not put them a map for submission?

Thanks,

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
MA Map
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 06:08:55 AM »
I don't think FT/TT is a thing of the past. At least two current maps have them. It's pretty much up to you.

The lines of advance have a different function now. They define the uncapturable bases on the map. Usually 3 near HQ would be uncapturable.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
MA Map
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 11:45:11 AM »
No FT's.  TT's are fine.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
MA Map
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
Greetings,

Thank for the quick response.

Regards,

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
MA Map
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 01:08:49 PM »
PLEASE please put a circle of V-bases in the middle instead of TT so instead of pointless GVing, its still functions like a TT, but tha V-bases spawn into each other and a capture war with GVs will ensue.

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
MA Map
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 08:25:13 PM »
Greetings,

I hope to focus the fight by placement of spawns, bases - and use of the evile blue lines :eek: - to focus the ground fight to key/critical bases.  We shall see.

Regards,