Author Topic: Thanks Pawz , BugsBunny , Corky and Steve  (Read 424 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Thanks Pawz , BugsBunny , Corky and Steve
« on: December 16, 2006, 03:46:47 PM »
Thanks to Pawz and BugsBunny for the training in the DA this morning.

Pawz , Although this trimming will take a ton of time , I think it will payoff sometime. You are really a quick killer in that 38. I'll definatley have to hone my skills to beat you 1v1. Thanks and I'm looking forward to next lesson.

Bugs , Thanks a ton for the tips as well. After learning to keep vis a lil better and wait a lil longer on the merge , I gave you some closer fights. You still handed me my butt almost everytime , but I learned alot form you as well.

Corky and Steve ,

That fight last night was one of the best in ages. Hands sweating and neck hurting from being all tight :lol Absolutley never a ho in one pass. Not even close to it. Course now knowing who I was figting I know you both weren't going to. Not yall's style. Even though I lost the fight , it was a ton of fun. More of those in the MA is what makes it the most fun.

Thanks again to all.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 05:19:39 PM »
Np Redtop anytime I am on I would be glad to go to da and work with you.:aok I remember Morph and Wax trying to teach me how to fly with manual trim lol if I had those films. In the long run it helps out a whole bunch on the initial merge.

See ya in ma
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »
yup, all legends those guys, great fun to fly with :)

to pawz, he has to be one of the best 38 jocks, definitely up there with murdr ;)

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 05:38:42 PM »
If the MA could get to the level of talent and class of Pawz....what a wonderful place it would be. !  :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 06:50:15 PM »
Pawz has talent?  What's the world coming to? :)

Yep was a great fight and great fun RedTop.  Had two like that last night.  More then I've had in the last month.

Had a 1 v 2 against Platano in his D-11 and a guy in a Spit 8.  Went round and round for a long time. Plat got pings on me, I got lucky on a snap shot and got him.  Then I went round with the Spit 8 for a bit before getting him.

Wandered a bit and then saw Steve and his 51 with the D-25.  Asked if I should stay out.  he said feel free.  In I went, figuring it was RedTop as he'd blasted me on my previous flight.  As I was closing, i saw that Jug reversal that the good jug drivers do and did my best to roll with it.  Thankfully Red didn't get a shot off cause I passed right by his nose as he was upside down.  Up and over rolling with him until Steve came in and got him.  

No HO's on any of the merges.  Just good fun, good flying and good sports.  The best of AH at work :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 08:53:24 PM »
Originally posted by Pawz
Np Redtop anytime I am on I would be glad to go to da and work with you.:aok I remember Morph and Wax trying to teach me how to fly with manual trim lol if I had those films. In the long run it helps out a whole bunch on the initial merge.

See ya in ma

OMG Pawz your a killer in the 38 wtfg we have to duel again its been a long time bud :D  Oh and I bet I still have some of the old films:D
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »
LOL sure wax and I love to have a good laugh at those films:lol. thanks for the compliments fellas and yes guppy I am a expert in controlled crashes :lol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:19:48 PM by Pawz »
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 11:16:32 PM »
wax sux:) so does pawz:) j/k just in case, i know uptight wax can get:D
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 01:51:26 AM »
Redtop, thanks and I also felt it was an awesome fight.  Twisty turning, ducking, dodging, low energy, on the deck kinda of stuff... a blast! The kind of fight that you are so low and slow at times that you have to worry about keeping your plane flying as much as you have to worry about the bad guys.

The way you force the overshoot(duck out of the way and bring your guns back in line so quickly) in the -25 is remarkable. In that fight, it was sheer luck that you didn't land a killing snapper on one or both of us.

!

Steve

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
Kind words. I'll look forward to another one with you guys sometime. Maybe Santa will bring me another fight with you guys like that for christmas:)
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles