Author Topic: 3rd LW Arena for Knights  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Big Mickey

• Zinc Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »
Don't look at it as outnumbered, think of it as a "target rich environment!" Heck last night I was in LW Orange and the Bish were hitting A10 hard with the fleet. I just grabbed a little higher, hit a couple buffs and then BnZ'ed (or cherry picked) a few fighters until the base was captured. It was loads of fun!

Why was it fun? because I knew that saving the base was not an option. With that knowledge I just said the heck with it and grabbed a few kills.

When the horde comes to play you have to switch the wetware over from the testosterone driven neurons to the common sense neurons. Use your alt and speed to pick the proper target before engaging. Hit and run becomes the name of the game.

Big Mickey

Offline volvo744

• Zinc Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 03:06:12 PM »
I agree with Lusche-same stuff, different country. Have fun. Who cares if you are outnumbered? More fun, really. A) don't have to be a conga line for kills. B) flying cheap perk planes is fun at times. I still auger 262, but nice to fly the F4U-1C. C) Nice to know the other end of the Spit 16 and LA-7 issues for once. Got used to flying all the high ENY stuff as Bish, now as Knight I get to use the others. Still use the F4U-1 predominantly, but nice to up at capped fields in LA-7. At least I get off the ground before getting shot down in that thing. :)

Bob

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 03:25:40 PM »
Volvo!!   another player from new hampshire!! great!!

soon we will own this game!!

i think some others from nh besides myself are  filth, moneyguy and a few more i can,t remember right now.
anywhoo--its good to see ya in here bud!

Boner

official "member" of the AH  BB s

public relations officer for Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline volvo744

• Zinc Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »
1boner. I do believe we will at that. ;)
Gotta use those air bases for something....
Max is from just across the river in Vermont, too.

You bish, knight, or rook?

I actually changed from Bish to Knight in November after a year in Bishdom. Now 1bob over there. NH taking over one country at a time.....

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 05:00:07 PM »
Targets. I like targets. All you Bish and Rooks saty there where your at. I take a look at the map and see where alot of your are and head that way. MUCHO fun it is.

Leave the knights numbers down....Makes a win every 10-12 maps that much sweeter for the toolshedders. IMO.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 06:14:47 PM »
Originally posted by volvo744
1boner. I do believe we will at that. ;)
Gotta use those air bases for something....
Max is from just across the river in Vermont, too.

You bish, knight, or rook?

I actually changed from Bish to Knight in November after a year in Bishdom. Now 1bob over there. NH taking over one country at a time.....
[/QUOTE

bish----livin in tilton nh at the moment. actually a long 30 year moment!!

in game name is ,    are ya ready?-------------------1Boner

ooooooops  --now i did it !!--all the dweebs are gonna start askin me

if i need a gunner!!!!

cya round the friendly skies!!

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 12:46:56 AM »
All Knights please report to Orange or Blue for either a Rook or Bish uniform. Inprocessing my take a few days. Please have your Military ID, shot records, and dogtags with you. Delousing will commence at 0600.

That is all.

~AoM~

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 12:54:24 AM »
Bustr, is it really so bad when you only fly for the side with numbers?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
3rd LW Arena for Knights
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »
Originally posted by Big Mickey
Don't look at it as outnumbered, think of it as a "target rich environment!" Heck last night I was in LW Orange and the Bish were hitting A10 hard with the fleet. I just grabbed a little higher, hit a couple buffs and then BnZ'ed (or cherry picked) a few fighters until the base was captured. It was loads of fun!

Why was it fun? because I knew that saving the base was not an option. With that knowledge I just said the heck with it and grabbed a few kills.

When the horde comes to play you have to switch the wetware over from the testosterone driven neurons to the common sense neurons. Use your alt and speed to pick the proper target before engaging. Hit and run becomes the name of the game.

Big Mickey

"Don't look at it as outnumbered, think of it as a "target rich enviornment!"

AGREED

:aok
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.