Author Topic: RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!  (Read 2566 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2007, 07:19:59 PM »
on the contrary my friend.

it is I who has maintained and kept constant throughout this topic.

it is you who diverts away from any question you dont want to answer, which in this case is all of them.

it is you who is a liar of the worst kind, you lie to yourself when you dont like the truth

this is only what you have shown me in the last two pages.

I am sure of myself.

you are sure about other people.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »
You forgot to chant "Ommmmmmmmmm" while crossing your hands contemplatively and hovering cross legged 3 feet above the ground.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2007, 07:42:33 PM »
how do you know i i forgot? i could be chanting, hovering and typing at the same time.

but thnanks for proving instantly that you divert from anything you dont want to answer and make foolish assumptions about people you cant see.

you make this too easy.

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2007, 07:45:31 PM »
some1 is getting pwnd

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
Yep.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

storch

do you smell something burning?
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »
go ahead ridicule me and call me karnak but I predict a meltdown.  I could easily force it but I decline and will instead take high road with this caveat post.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »
Originally posted by Debonair
some1 is getting pwnd

Originally posted by Chairboy
Yep.

im glad all three of us agree on that, i didnt think you would agree with it chairboy, but i geuss now its over then.

salute, you're a true gentleman.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2007, 08:22:27 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
remarkable lack of understanding of the basics of food delivery etiquette.

Point isn't that I tried to pay using a $50.  Point is he did have the cash and wanted an easy score.  You know how you just get the feeling when someone's lying.  Call it instinct...

End of my hijack.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
don't talk to me about karma bodhi you lemmon faced fool, i have studied much about buddhism and you know nothing of karma....or you dont yet anyhow...and i dont think storch does either if he spells it kharma...

You're so full of it that you must leave brown stains on the floor when you walk...  let me guess, you hang out with his greatness the Dhali Llama on the weekends after stealing from the donations basket at church?
Ohh, and coming from someone who can not even spell Britain right, you have no right to lecture about spelling.

...untill then 'moral crusaders' like bodhi can go back to mocking total strangers he knows nothing about in fits of acid spitting typing,  for anything they say...

...between his seminars on not stealing being important in morals

I am not a moral crusader, but I am not a thief.  I know right from wrong, and will take the high road as opposed to the lower road your "criminal" self will walk away from.  You talk of bravery and cowardice, but you're more a coward than anyone here.  You are the type that would take the extra 8k offered in RPM's example because you have neither the courage nor fortitude to go out and make it for yourself.  You come off claiming I am such a big meanie for calling Krusty a liar.  He is a liar, as I suspect you are becoming more and more.  The problem with people like you is that you continually cross the threshold of your fantasy lives so much, that you forget the difference between reality and fantasy.

Reality is this statement by you: "i've never been a 'good, upstanding, law abiding citizen' and i do not intend to start now."  IE. you're a criminal.

Fantasy is your disillusioned attempt to change that statement to meaning your view on morality through stealing is right.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2007, 08:35:04 PM »
of course golfer, because the lifeform you became fully deserved to fly around in planes and keep you minted at the same time, anyone who didnt achieve this 'easy score' you get for doing something you love is instantly a thieving scam artist when the claim not to have change for one of your swanky $50 notes that everyone should carry stacks of.

im starting to understand.

bodhi:

"Fantasy is your disillusioned attempt to change that statement to meaning your view on morality through stealing is right."

was about the only thing that was worth reading in your latest exciting episode of 'winning teh war' BBS style.

i have never once said my views are right, now intended anyone to agree.

also, seeing as i did you the honour of also reading and thinking about your unrelated spewings, you're a fool for saying i would take £8000 out of my bank.  the most possible any bank will let you with draw in one day unless you are a vip customer is £250.  

and you think i dont realise that the 8k would be a loan, and prison would be the intrest.

most of all i dont need money. i dont have it or need it, nor do you.

or you didnt once.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 08:42:04 PM by B@tfinkV »

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2007, 08:39:22 PM »
of course golfer, because the lifeform you became fully deserved to fly around in planes and keep you minted at the same time, anyone who didnt achieve this 'easy score' you get for doing something you love is instantly a thieving scam artist when the claim not to have change for one of your swanky $50 notes that everyone should carry stacks of.

im starting to understand.
:O :lol

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2007, 08:43:13 PM »
Originally posted by Golfer
Point isn't that I tried to pay using a $50.  Point is he did have the cash and wanted an easy score.  You know how you just get the feeling when someone's lying.  Call it instinct...

End of my hijack.

Lot of pizza guys just get in the habit of saying they can't break a 50 or 100, and expect you to find something smaller or write a check.

I know one pizza joint manager who would go apechit on her drivers if she knew they were breaking 50s or 100s.

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »
QUOTE]Originally posted by lasersailor184
But the money is not yours, nor have you done anything to earn it.  Just because the bank is full of *******s, it is not your right to steal it. [/QUOTE]

Stealing is against the law

You must have missed this:

"So yeah, if I can get one over them without breaking any laws I would jump at the chance"

I would not steal from them, but nor would I do them any favours by pointing out a mistake they made that was in my favour, or more importantly, caused them problems. I would give the money back when they asked for it, and they almost certainly would ask for it back.

If I was going to steal from them I would pay them a visit wearing a funny hat and carrying a sawn off shotty

Originally posted by eskimo2
If the banks are making such a huge profit, why haven’t a few bright New Zealander businessmen gotten together and formed a bank or credit union with better rates?

NZ is generally too small for domestic commercial companies to compete on the same scale as the foreign corporations and multinationals. The only body that's able to give an alternative to the foreign owned banks on a competitive scale is the NZ government, or so the government thought. The govt set up its own bank, but it's little more than a politicians pet project that's barely in the banking ball park even though it's heavily and wrongly subsidised by taxpayers.

Originally posted by storch
I suspect I wouldn't leave my valuables unattended around you. [/QUOTE

nah, I would guard your blow-up doll collection with my life :-)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
B@tfinkV,

There is a big difference between: vulching noobs, speeding 3 mph over the limit, smoking dope, steeling and murder.  You have lumped petty crimes together with more serious ones.  I think that part of what bothers me (and probably others) is that you don’t seem to understand that the seriousness of all crimes is not the same.  I don’t care that you smoke dope; illegal or not it’s your body and your life.  Theft, however, is very serious.  Ownership of money and stuff is not a free-for-all take what you can deal.  Whether or not someone “deserves” what they own or not is not part of the question.  If people just go around taking what they want then everyone: lives in fear, trusts no one, loses what they own, has no incentive to work/earn and life pretty much sucks.  Most countries that suck have too many people who just take what they want whenever they can.  Most areas of cities that suck also have too many people who just take what they want whenever they can.  Civilized people depend on trusting one another.  I think that most folks who live outside the ghettos and trailer parks would agree with me on this (and even some who live in ghettos and trailer parks).

Sure, everyone on this board has most likely committed a variety of crimes of various degrees of seriousness.  Most have learned from their more serious mistakes, shown remorse and become better people.  I’m sure that you are right that there are others who also would take what isn’t theirs but have not posted.  So what?

P.S.
Feel free to refer to me as eskimo or eskimo2; it’s the handle I chose when I signed up on this board.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
eskimo/eskimo2,

you're a very generous spirited person and i thank you for your advice, yet do not fear my understanding of theft and its moral implications.

please do not mistake all that stuff with the gangbangers, the pilot and the chairboy for me trying to condone any type of stealing as moraly correct nor acceptable behaviour for me or anyone who i let in my house.

i find your wallet with an address ill post it back to you and bring it to your door with the money in it, should there be a tray of mints by your door and you are foolish enough to turn around for a few seconds, i will try and get a mint in my mouth without you seeing and then suxk on it incredibly obviously as you turn back to say thanks and goodbye, just to see if you pick up on it, with a stupid grin on my face.