Author Topic: perk point bonus  (Read 369 times)

Offline grayman1

• Zinc Member
perk point bonus
« on: May 16, 2006, 05:36:41 AM »
I have been watching my perk point bonus and it seems to go up and down. Why is that? I  thought they went up and stayed up.. I see my plane points are going up but not the bonus points... And how do i move up my rank? I see that i am ranked 1209, now thats what i call a crack shot pilot LOL:cool:

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
perk point bonus
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 05:40:15 AM »
http://www.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/perks.html

And in addition, you lose the cost of the perk ride if you don't land successfully.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 05:42:55 AM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
perk point bonus
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
1209 and just started last month? thats actually very good in my opinion. brick31

Offline Arcades057

• Copper Member
perk point bonus
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »
You guys notice the B-29 is mentioned in there??  Oversight or a prelude of things to come, I wonder.

Offline Cuba

• Zinc Member
perk point bonus
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
There's an error on that linked page.  The formulas for Perk Plane Cost and Perk Point Bonus can't be correct.  If they are, then as the perk point bonus goes up, so does the cost of perked planes, while sortie scores go down.

The right sides of the equations should be swapped.   Right?  I mean, I'm no mathematician, but...