Author Topic: ( + ) Precision. *NEW* KNIGHT SQUAD  (Read 4942 times)

Offline LancerVT

• Copper Member
( + ) Precision. *NEW* KNIGHT SQUAD
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
For all the knights out there without a squad and yet want to stick it to the BishRook, this is the squad for you.

I can vouch for floats and the (+) precision guys as being very dedicated and knowledgeable (They might not be that good in fighters but they can drop a 1000lber in a pickle barrel from 20K ft, )haha :) All of the (+) precision missions I have participated in have been VERY fun and we have shut down entire airfields before (vh, fhs, bhs). Thats the kind of precision floats and (+) precision bring to the table.

So if you're looking to be apart of a good group of guys who know how to bomb the crap out of stuff then join today!

Floats
Precision

If I'm online and able give me holler and I will definitely fly with you guys again.

LanceVT
SAPP

JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline weirwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »
I would Like to Welcome all the new squadies to precision, get ready to have a real "Blast" ....hehehe, and remember if any thing can go wrong it usualy is my fault....lol :aok

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 10:33:57 AM »
Yupp just blame weirwolf

The Few GFC

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Month 3
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 08:56:32 AM »
Well It has come a time for our squad to start expanding into different area's We grew larger then I thought we would have. And with growth, comes the time to start a change toward accomidating the growth. Looks we are no longer just a bomber squad. We are opening up a fighter wing, and a gv wing.
Dont have all the details on it yet, we have a meeting at the end of the month to discuss these changes but will post the structure once done. So with that. Anyone looking for a fairly well rounded squad, with BOMBERS still the core of the squad please contact any member of precision if intrested in joining.

:aok
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 09:00:09 AM »
I would like to be part of this squad as they seem to know what they are talking about, always have a plan and usually succeed.

As a newbie with lots of fighting spirit and............ (well thats about it) I reckon trainee mascot or decoy?

But if there is any training I am up for it as for me the game is taking bases and winning   :)
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Hey Yarbles
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 10:47:23 AM »
Ill be on around 6:00 pm est. See you then. Thank you for your participation in many of the public missions. I'll try to get with you in the MA, so I can give you some pointers tonight. Or we could pop over to the TA. your call.  Cheers mate
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
Great

If you dont mind me tagging along with you guys its great for me. I think I am gradually working out what is going on and having a great time in the process while hopefully not asking too many stupid questions and distracting a few of them reds.

Any pointers gratefully reicieved and need a bit more bomber training but I can hit the target but probably wont be around till tommorow.
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline Bolo6

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
New 2 Squad
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 05:36:33 PM »
+Precision,

Hey guys. Just wanna say thanks for bringing me on board. I have flown a couple of missions with you guys and I like your style. Right now I mainly fly fighters, but have a good enough grasp of the game that you can put me where I'm needed.  I like the base taking orientation, I hope to be able to lead some missions soon. First things first though. I would like to develop my wingman skills, from what I've seen 2 bird formations are pretty effective. Most of my evening are free, save for Wed and Thurs nights between 4 and 9:30 pm my time. Hit me up on the forum with any updates and I'll see you guys in the virtual sky.

Till then, Check Six!
Bolo6 Actual out.

PS
Right now I fly 3 birds.
F4U-?
P51D
P38L

Offline Medic71

• Zinc Member
Thanks Guys
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »
To all the guys in my squad. I would like to take a minute to say thank you for allowing me, the chance to fly with you guys. Though I am a newbie and all, you all have taken me under your wing ( no pun intended) and showed me the ropes.  I still have a lot to learn and enjoy many more hours flying with you guys. Thanks again.

Medic71

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
4-19-2007
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
State of a squad address will commence 2:00 EST
SUNDAY the 29th of April. For this you will need to have Teamspeak working. If anyone needs a hand with it, please get a hold of me IN-Game, or send me a pm here.
And well get it going. This is a mandatory meeting this one.

AT this point in TIME
PRECISION is Closed to New Candidates.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
Have Pm'd and E mailed on this one :)
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Mobius_1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 01:42:21 PM »
Hey guys, finally found the squad section of the forums.  Figured I would drop a line.  Very glad to be a part of +.

Offline Renotrigger

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.kaneva.com/channel/Renotrigger.people
Thanks For the invite!!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 03:06:37 PM »
Just want to say thanks to all in the squad for the invite to join. It great flying with a squad that does train and trys to fly mission together. :aok
By the way: I'm Reno411.

Offline marcdsm

• Zinc Member
Welcome to our Forums.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
Welcome all to our forum, enjoy the threads and see you in game.
Marcdsm.  (+)

Offline milton 63

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »
just won't to say thanks for being in this squad and thanks for all the help i just won't to be better at helping my squad to be the best and i just don't know what the **** i am doing lol but can fly a goon for you and get it right lol.:rofl