Author Topic: The REAL Thing  (Read 578 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
The REAL Thing
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 07:01:03 AM »
Hmm,..I wonder how much money there would be in opening a clinic for youtoob-a-holics?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 07:08:43 AM »
heyyyyyyy...that's not a bad ideaaaa....it would have to be online of course...and it would have to be addicting, otherwise people wouldn't keep at it.

:D
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »
Originally posted by Stringer
Two Words....RC Cola

one word... "Barf"

My mom gets those bottles of coke regularly and then hides them when we come over.   Coke in plastic bottles is nasty, in the can is barely tolerable you have to drink it quick.  bottle or fountain is best

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
The REAL Thing
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »
I'm in Dublin, OH on business right now.  I was thinking of things to do (still gonna try and hit that museum at Wright-Patterson today that y'all suggested if I get time), but when I was originally planning my trip, at one point I was thinking "Hey, wait, I'll be in Dublin!  I'll get some Dr. Pepper!"

Mmm, wrong state.  Whoops.

Later, I'm checking out the website for a pub we were going to (The Brazenhead).  So I google 'dublin brazenhead' and start reading through the site.  After a minute, I ask myself "Wait, why are they listing prices in Euros?"

Mmm, wrong country.  Whoops.

I can't get a break....
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 12:14:17 PM »
I would like to try a coke like they made it back at the turn of the century.  

It is said people experienced numbness in the mouth and an uncanny sense of euphoria for short periods of time.

Today's method extracts any chemical which might cause this sensation or addiction if you will.  (was and is today made from coco, which is currently grown profusely in Co-LUM-BIA)

Anyway, just to try it once.

:noid

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Later, I'm checking out the website for a pub we were going to (The Brazenhead).  

When you're done at the Brazenhead, make sure to stop by the Dub Pub.  They have had a 50% turnover , but the new staff is just as nice to look at.  :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: The REAL Thing
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
I'm sitting here enjoying the first REAL Coca-Cola I've had in years. Our store started importing Coke from Monterrey, Mexico.

When it's ice cold, almost nothing else tastes as good.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »
next time you have a party, try this it's a blast  Good old fashion soda, nothing like it, you can find phosphoric acid on the web if your local pharmacy dosent carry it.

To a tall glass, add one of the following to taste:  

•Cherry Phosphate: Cherry flavored fountain syrup or snow-cone syrup (or substitute the syrup from jar of maraschino cherries)  
•Lime Phosphate (Green River): Lime flavored fountain syrup or snow-cone syrup  
•Chocolate Phosphate: Hershey's Chocolate Syrup  
•Vanilla Phosphate (Cream Soda): Vanilla flavored fountain syrup or snow-cone syrup (or substitute vanilla extract and sugar syrup)  
•Cherry Lime Phosphate (Rickey): Equal parts cherry and lime flavored fountain syrups or snow-cone syrups  

Fill glass about 3/4 full with chilled club soda (no salt added). Shake in a few drops of phosphoric acid. Briskly stir-in flavoring with a spoon. Add ice.
Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
The REAL Thing
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »
I'm partial to cola made with real cane sugar myself, Boylan's Cane Cola and Soho Natural are my favorites.  I think you can online order "real" coke too.

Oh, did anyone else like Pepsi Blue except for Laser and myself?  I heard they still sell it in S. America, lucky bastages:cry
Who are you to wave your finger?