Author Topic: Blind Bats Recruiting  (Read 239 times)

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Blind Bats Recruiting
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
Hello,

I would like to provide an open invitation to those who would like to join a rook squadron.

Most of us were previously the SOB squad under Lynx, who decided to disband the squad and fly solo for a while (an outstanding player and all around good guy as well)  As the XO of the SOB's, I formed a new squadron Blind Bats.

Slakjaw is the XO for the Blind Bats, and all of the members enjoy invite abilities.

For the most part we fight in the Orange LW arena, however you can play where ever you want, as long as it's rook.

We are very informal, sometimes we play together as a team, other times we are independent just 'doggin' or 'tankin' for a while.  There isn't any pressure that you have to hook up with the pack if you don't feel like it (although it is nice)

A couple of stipulations:

1.  You have to be a paying member, no 2 week trial people please.

2.  Speaking on vox is fine, but please no long 'conversations' or excessive on squad channel.  For the most part we are quiet except for tactical or strategic planning. (typed conversations are fine, but we had one guy who just blabbed nonstop and drove everyone nuts)

3.  Fight in same country as squad, which has been and will likely continue to be Rook (unless majority consensus wants to change)

4.  Have a joystick.  A vox setup is nice but not manditory

5.  Be polite at all times to fellow squadies, countrymen and even enemies.  No foul language on vox, no haranging of friends or foes.

I and some of the guys are more than willing to help train people, but would prefer if you had at least some knowledge of the game.  You should have at least read the manual, understand dot commands (like salvo, delay and changing radio)

I generally form missions that invites anyone in country to join.  Perhaps you have even joined some of mine, or been a victim..hehe.  Just request an invite and we'll take it from there.

Cheers, and hope to see you.

Dredger C.O. Blind Bats