Author Topic: $2950.00 per hour ...Think Ill start taking up donations now !  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
$2950.00 per hour ...Think Ill start taking up donations now !
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 06:37:00 AM »
well theres hundreds of us throughout UK but.... yer :D

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Re: Bomber rides
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »
Originally posted by chancevought
Collings Foundation has a B-17, B24, and B-25 that tour the country and give rides.  It's $425 for a ride in the B-17, but u can ride in the waist position of the B-25 for $350.  Looks awesome and have already begged girlfriend to pay for it when they come thru Florida next month.
     They also have an F-4D Phantom II, but no price shown means it's probly quite pricey.  

And did I mention Me 262?  That's right, they say they will have one of the Me 262 replica's being made, I believe, in Washington state.  Better tell the kids to forget college.  And Granma's gonna have to sell her home for the next flight!!!

recently saw an ad in warbirds magazine for an f-4 phantom flight.

didn,t say how long the flight would last, but it did say how much.  $9800.00  !!!!!!!!
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP