Author Topic: 2 accounts?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2007, 05:31:46 AM »
well since keiler will not respond. hanuman is on grillmans squad list but looks to be the only one in the squad that country jumps with an outstanding 62 deaths in a panzer witch grillman owns 60 of :huh
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Keiler

• Copper Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 06:04:49 AM »
At least I dont jump countries on a daily basis, no idea if Grill does, or the other squaddies. Since I have my new account I keep playing nits. Might change in the future. I used to play bish waay back on AH1 since I felt most comfortable there and the regular missions. I am trying keep it simple atm. Thats why I joined the Party Animals. Simple fun with no harsh schedules. No idea if Bishs are still mission heavy.. at least thats a point for me looking for a change since knights seem to be a bit Furball/solo-heavy for the most impressions I got.

Matt

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 06:15:47 AM »
Concerns over cheating and gaming the game should be made to HTC via an email to support@hitechcreations.com, not posted on the forums.

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 06:26:17 AM »
kilz, chill dude, grillmans ok.  If you did something that got you harrassed by the community, then it musta been a big deal ( yeah right :rofl )

Seriously, I doubt he's doing it for score.  Let the paranoid kiddies run amok if they will, but grown men should know better.

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »
Originally posted by Keiler
At least I dont jump countries on a daily basis, no idea if Grill does, or the other squaddies. Since I have my new account I keep playing nits. Might change in the future. I used to play bish waay back on AH1 since I felt most comfortable there and the regular missions. I am trying keep it simple atm. Thats why I joined the Party Animals. Simple fun with no harsh schedules. No idea if Bishs are still mission heavy.. at least thats a point for me looking for a change since knights seem to be a bit Furball/solo-heavy for the most impressions I got.

Matt

never said you do just said the facts that the one person grillman has 60 panzer kills on happens to be the only one jumpping countrys
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
2 accounts?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
Witch hunts are incredibly tacky.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 06:38:58 AM »
If you look long enough, and hard enough, you will find something wrong with EVERYTHING. Thats my own personal quote. as you were.:aok
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......