Author Topic: Trainer Request Page  (Read 321 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Trainer Request Page
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:50:47 PM »
Does the Trainer Request Page on the Training Corps' website not work or am I messing something up?  I've tried to use it twice and never received any replies.

Just looking for a trainer to help me with ACM.  Available Monday,Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday nights around 8-9pm EST.  If I could hook up with someone it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Trainer Request Page
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »
It worked Bug.  You and SS10 were the next 2 people I was planning on replying to.  I just need to figure out which evening I can free up for it first.  We've had a bit of a rush on requests after the holidays, and TV adds.  Sorry for any inconvienence.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Trainer Request Page
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »
No inconvenience at all. Just wanted to make sure it got through.  I'm patient, if you're swamped no rush on my part.  Thanks for the reply Murdr .
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Trainer Request Page
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:06 PM »
Hey Bug, since the first of the year, we have been inundated with requests for training. I've lost track of the number, but I had 27 e-mails today and half were training requests. So, please bear with us as we whittle down these. Every time the Aces High commerical runs during the History Channel Dog Fight shows, we get a flood to new players and many ask for training. Add to that; we have several Trainers out for the week dealing with career and life matters, so we're a bit short-handed during prime-time hours.

I will be in the TA tomorrow evening (Wednesday) after 9 PM eastern. If you can make it there, I'll spend time with you working on anything you need help with. If this is not a good time for you, PM me through this forum and tell me what time and day is best for you. I'll try to accommodate you.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Trainer Request Page
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 06:33:59 AM »
Have you guys considered an automated reply email? It would at least reduce those doubled up emails, when people arent sure they've gotten through -- and it would prevent any frustration if the email made it clear that all would receive a response in their turn.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad