Author Topic: AH Fighter Comparison page hacked!?  (Read 760 times)

Offline 68Boomer

• Zinc Member
AH Fighter Comparison page hacked!?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:55 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
Most of these hacking weenies seem to have their origins in places like Turkey - or maybe that's where they host their sites with the l33t code names and crap. Who knows. They need the Mongol Horde to drive through their lands again to give them something more constructive to do - like being raped by a 8 foot, steel-tipped lance and then dragged by their genitalia through broken glass before having their eyes gouged out with a rusty shrimp-fork.

:confused: Now how do really feel????:D

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »
Originally posted by 68Boomer
:confused: Now how do really feel????:D

just don't bring up Voss.

oops just did. sorry.

Gonzo does come up with some very interesting and funny things, when dishing out the insults. :D

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 10:48:12 PM »
I don't think it's game related. My other server, over on MT, was also hacked and there's no connection or cross-reference between the two. So either there's an exploit of the CMS's I use, or some spyware slipped into my desktop. Though I hadn't logged into the MT server for any reason in almost a month, so I don't know how spyware would have picked up the info on that machine at this time.

Clearly we need a few squads of ex-KGB agents tracking these people down over there. If everyone who'd been hacked chipped in $100 we could get a few nice little Death Squads going.
for some reason it looks to me like random attacks that found a place to hit, and went gaga.

CMS's i guess refers to the script that shows the different charts over each-other?

that would be my first guess, though I am completely clueless to what it would take to "hack" or "crack" a site.... just you have some stuff running that not alost of sites do showing mixed info together like that.

did anyone catch what song that was on the hack?
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 10:26:34 AM »
CMS = Content Management System. Blogs, portals, news feeders, that kind of stuff. I use the same open-source systems on all my sites. You can deploy one of these quicker than you can get your templates set up in DreamWeaver or FrontPage, and then focus on your content.

If they have this much time on their hands, and all these l33t porkgramming skillz, why don't they do what everyone else would do: open a p0rn site and make some money. Guess they'd rather sit in their dark little rooms, furiously tapping at their keyboards with one hand, while just as furiously gratifying themselves with the other, the crust-covered walls of their rooms standing as sad witness to their deeds, and seeds. Better we kill them all now than risk the chance they might actually procreate.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »
Most of these hacking weenies seem to have their origins in places like Turkey - or maybe that's where they host their sites with the l33t code names and crap. Who knows. They need the Mongol Horde to drive through their lands again to give them something more constructive to do - like being raped by a 8 foot, steel-tipped lance and then dragged by their genitalia through broken glass before having their eyes gouged out with a rusty shrimp-fork.

:rofl :rofl
OMG I laughed so hard I cried

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 01:47:19 PM »
Clearly we need a few squads of ex-KGB agents tracking these people down over there. If everyone who'd been hacked chipped in $100 we could get a few nice little Death Squads going.

Seriously. :t