Author Topic: going overboard  (Read 291 times)

Offline earshot

• Zinc Member
going overboard
« on: January 30, 2007, 04:09:25 PM »
Guys all i was responding to was 1 certian persons remark about 81st and was leting people know it wont happen agin there are NO excuse for what was done . i agree but i didnt know typing a name  was so "BAD" when 400 people seen the conversation sorry! all i was trying to do was stand up for my squad and i still stand up.I will not reply to this agin i agree its stupid ty.:aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
going overboard
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »
np ear, just remember that mentioning names in this type of situation is never good.  None in this game are perfect, and all should be given a humane amount of empathy even when they're actions warrnat none!  This is just a game, and those were just words!  I caught an earful, trust me, but I don't agree with those that come on here and are extremely hard core on the guy!  I state these:

The guy has a problem
His problem has been made public
Many have problems
Just because some are good at not letting their's become public, doesn't give them a special high ground to look down on him!

Kind of like Nixon preaching morals, Clinton preaching fidelity, or Bush Jr, preaching honesty!  hee hee, that ought to burn well! :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"