Author Topic: .f defunct in the lobby  (Read 292 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:09:57 PM »
The ".f GameID" command doesn't work in the Lobby. Also, if you try to use it, the text buffer location defaults to the spot where it is in the lobby for every arena.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:54:04 PM »
Actually, all "find" commands are defunct.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 11:20:39 PM »
Yep, .sr wasn't working from the lobby tonight either.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:52:11 AM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Yep, .sr wasn't working from the lobby tonight either.
yup, neither worked in the lobby, and the .f didn't work in the arena untiul the whole roster updated.... THEN it showed the guy I was trying to ".f" was in the arena I was in.

also ".sr" only showed me.... until I got in an arena, and the roster again refreshed, then it showed the guys in the same arena that I could already see in the roster.... still have no clue if another squaddie was online in another arena.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
It showed others online in other arenas if you were in an arena and had the roster loaded up.

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
.f defunct in the lobby
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »
just an FYI as of today 1/2 hour ago, .sr did not work in the lobby, and when in the arena (once the roster refreshed) I do not know if it showed other squad members in the other arenas.

also .f did not work in the lobby, though I KNOW the said person was online as I was on the telephone with them in real life.

once again in the arena, and once roster refreshed, it did work, but not until then
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.