Author Topic: Not Being able to see hangers on fire  (Read 261 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Not Being able to see hangers on fire
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:19:21 PM »
Since the patch. Some fields, when leveling bombing through the site, are not showing the burning or smoking, or any hits with bombs, the only way to tell that they are down is to pull up the status of the place on the clipboard. I have talked to severl squaddies about this, and all of em are expriencing the same problem. Also I have asked on range, and I'd say half the people can not see it too. I havent narrowed it down to any perticular altitude, but I know I am above 15k. Its a real pain when your waiting to knock down a hanger and you cant tell whats up or not.

Thanx.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
This doesn't just occur from high alt.

Me and my squad saw this when we were low (after dive bombing with jabos)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:12:02 PM »
I've been seeing this since the advent of AHII.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 12:52:18 PM »
Seems to happen when the hanger is finished off by rockets rather than bombs.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »
The only time I can remember seeing it happen is when it's instantly covered in bomb craters from a salvo.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.