Author Topic: Heavy Metal Monday  (Read 285 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Heavy Metal Monday
« on: February 05, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
Heya fellas,

Well its that time of the week again, its Heavy Metal Monday again. and if you thought last week kick butt then you need to check it out this week. its not the same old T-34 vs Panzers. We at the AvA devlopement department got bored with that snapshot.

Soooooooo we took a little more time and made a new snapshot. its called Valley Show Down.

ok its simple, we have the Italy map, so why not reinact the passing in the valley, its where Italy had to take this key base to over come the island.

heres what we had in mind. Bishops and Knights spawn to a Rook base (yes its a even drive, we have made the drive three times) drive to the base first country on it owns, but you got to hold it and keep it as long as you can. the country owning the base at the end of 2 hours is the winner. ow ya you got to deack the base, town ack will be up as well. the rook base will be dead nothing aloud to up from it. same as every Heavy Metal Monday NO BOMBS so leave the hard hats at home.

now for this snapshot we needed a few rules, so here they are.

1.  NO SPAWN CAMPING if there is a country caught spawn camping that country loses the war. we will start over and if country is caught spawn camping again snapshot over. we will be watching so dont think you can get away with it.

2.  It is Mandatory for one tank to be on base and seen from tower to claim the base.

this snapshot will be 2 hours long i belive its going to be a blast.

its same time and place fellas 9PM Eastern time 8PM CENTRAL TIME 7PM Mountain Time 6PM west coast time and for the few in Alaska its 5 pm Alaska time only in the best arena Axis Vs Allies hope to see lots of you there i know for one i will be there its going to be a BLAST:aok
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:13:13 AM by kilz »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Heavy Metal Monday
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 11:01:25 AM »
:noid
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Gonna try it tonight
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
Havent done too much tanking but had a blast doing it in game. Gonna check it out tonight. Sounds fun anyway.

Cheers.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Heavy Metal Monday
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 04:21:02 PM »
great 4deck i am sure you will have a blast thanks for coming
Former LTARkilz

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Sorry I missed it
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 07:33:34 AM »
Sorry about that. I got cought up in the Orange when the map switched. We still suck, couldnt get the support to take a base. I'll definitly be there next Monday though.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.