Author Topic: All Along The Watchtower............  (Read 142 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
All Along The Watchtower............
« on: February 13, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
"There must be some kind of way out of here
Said the joker to the thief
Theres too much confusion
I cant get no relief
Businessman they drink my wine
Plow men dig my earth
None will level on the line
Nobody of it is worth"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was trying to get the gears to stop turning last night and having a bit of a prob doing so.
So..............Around 12:20ish I started flipping through the space ray program guide and noticed that "Hendrix" was coming on at 12:30. Set the DVR and was going to try to reach Snoozeville . Didn`t work. :)
I had all but forgotten about this flick. When it was first released for rental , I remember getting it and seeing about the first twenty minutes or so before something came up to interupt me, as it usualy goes. Never did get back to it.
I remember thinking, back then, that the cat playing Jimi (Harris) wasn`t coming off very good. Thought the same thing last night....the first twenty minutes.
His acting progressed, personality speaking, much the same way that Jimi`s did during the period.
Pretty good flick all in all after you get into it. It`s not Jimi, but..........there was only one.
One of the masters who changed the whole musical world and changed the outlook, in general , of the world for many.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 12:32:43 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------