Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
Ramon
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »
:lol
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline TracerX

• Gold Member
Ramon
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 09:55:35 AM »
Well, after several hours of interrogation, Ramon finally cracked. I knew we would get a confession out of him eventually. You won't notice the physical damage after a couple of weeks, but the mental scarring might stay with him for the rest of his life. BTW, just so you know, electrical shock isn't as good as the old bamboo under the fingernails. However, we really got good results once we started threatening his family. Here is the signed confession.

"First of all, let me apologize for this. I surely did not do this on purpose. Here is what I think happened. When we spawned on the runway my X45 throttle was inadvertently in Mode 1, this is mapped as the "flight" setting. I have Mode 3 set up as "ground taxi" mode. When I went to start engine I was actually firing the gun. Again, I apologize. I would not fire on friendlies on purpose. I thought my windscreen was covered in oil before I pulled to the side of the runway but when I pulled to the left my windscreen was clear. I think this proves it had to be me who fired or else I would have been hit as well. At first I thought it had to be a glitch but after rethinking the circumstances I take full responsibility. To prevent this in future, I will start engines with the keyboard when in a group spawn such as FSO. If anyone wishes, I will remove myself from FSO. TracerX, please pass this on to all who were hit because I don't have their emails. Let me know what the verdict is, and I will abide by it with no hard feelings."

Ramon

See, you can tell it was a forced confession since no one is that sincere and apologetic without hanging from a pair of hand cuffs for a couple of hours.  Also, Sled is pretty intimidating with that whip.

Thanks Ramon, I think we can let you off with time already served. See how easy that was?  :aok
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:04:14 AM by TracerX »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Ramon
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »
Hey, hey HEY! I don't wanna hear about what you USMC guys do with whips behind closed doors!

Offline Ramon

• Copper Member
Ramon
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 04:41:08 PM »
Man, you know you are screwing up when you get the spotlight out of over 200 pilots!  As I stated above it was an accident.  Can't apologize enough, thanks for your understanding.
:aok

Offline Spiked

• Nickel Member
Ramon
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 04:41:08 PM »
Krusty ... might I remind you that you are now considered a "USMC guy".  I think Sled requested to see you in his office asap!

Have fun big boy!!!

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
Ramon
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »
One word.............

Vasoline.

:)
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Ramon
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »
Oh, shazbot....