Author Topic: Just joined  (Read 900 times)

Offline strong1010

• Zinc Member
test
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »
just testing

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Just joined
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »
I went  ahead and bought the Saitec X52, love it.

Offline scb

• Zinc Member
Just joined
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
Whatever you do, do not, I say do not invest in any Logitek(sp) sticks. I've went through 3 and none of them lasted over 20 hours of play without getting serious issues in spiking(ie a gentle vertical becomes a snaproll)or just no response(ie want to roll left and nothing happens).

The Saitek x45 was my next buy, and I was quite happy with it.

The Saitek x52 is what I am using now, and I have to say I am even happier with it after getting used to the difference in the resistance of the stick compared to the x45.

I would say the x52 would be your best shot. You are going to quickly become addicted to this game and it's one of the cheaper options that gives you a seperate throttle control and joystick.

My next move is the IR tracking(will give it a shot at least) and some CH gear, probably starting with the rudder pedals.

Just my 2 perks :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 12:29:09 PM by scb »

Offline nickf620

• Copper Member
Just joined
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 06:53:49 PM »
Originally posted by scb
Whatever you do, do not, I say do not invest in any Logitek(sp) sticks. I've went through 3 and none of them lasted over 20 hours of play without getting serious issues in spiking(ie a gentle vertical becomes a snaproll)or just no response(ie want to roll left and nothing happens).

The Saitek x45 was my next buy, and I was quite happy with it.

The Saitek x52 is what I am using now, and I have to say I am even happier with it after getting used to the difference in the resistance of the stick compared to the x45.

I would say the x52 would be your best shot. You are going to quickly become addicted to this game and it's one of the cheaper options that gives you a seperate throttle control and joystick.

My next move is the IR tracking(will give it a shot at least) and some CH gear, probably starting with the rudder pedals.

Just my 2 perks :)

i got x 52 ch pedals and trackIR 4 pro thing about trackIR scb is that you will either love it or hate it right now i love it but am still trying to get used to it

but the pedals bro i love them and you wont go wrong with buying those i hoestly hate flying without them
Since tour 75

Offline snooper

• Zinc Member
Just joined
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 04:32:48 PM »
I just ordered the evo force, it should be here in a few days, I cant wait to try it out. I've been playing MoH and CoD online for a few years so I'm looking for something else to jump into. Since I'm a WWII freak I cant wait!!

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Just joined
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »
Welcome to your new addiction.  Where abouts in PA are ya?