Author Topic: Looking  (Read 700 times)

Offline _FS_TPB_Sonic_C

• Zinc Member
Looking
« on: February 27, 2007, 01:24:52 AM »
<> guys i played this game three months ago my name then was JB76. i am looking for a squadren to join. i need to know asap so that i wont have to email AH to change it. it has been some time since i lasted played some updates have happened. but i have been in the 8 player room practicing. and i got my skills back. (only in the german planes thought) *will need to train on the other planes* I love when we fly toghter i like uniformity. and i will do anything to help the squad out. please message back asap.

<>

Unknown for now (name)

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Looking
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
VF-31 Tomcatters Recruiting

See my post for details :aok
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Looking
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 11:20:10 AM »
VMF-251 is recruiting Hog fans. She has many of the same strengths as the 190 but more capable in others.

We're a relatively new squad, still but we're trying to stress cooperation and teamwork at the element, flight and full squadron level which over the past few weeks is starting to come together.

Check out our webpage at http://vmf251-buccaneers.netprism.net
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Looking
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:23:58 AM »
Saxman, would ya like to do some Co Op's w/ the VF-31 Tomcatters?

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Looking
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 08:26:28 AM »
Heard you guys went back to Nits?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Looking
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 10:54:29 AM »
We are Bish. We had a one month tour each w/ nits & rooks but came back to the mother country.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Looking
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 12:50:37 PM »
Ah, well, in that case probably the only time we'll bump into each other is on opposite sides of the line. :D

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Looking
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »
Or Friday nights in the Special Events Arena! :D

I think it would be awesome to do something, seeing that we are both Naval Squads.

Visit the website I made  http://vf31tomcatters.aowc.net/main.asp & see what you  think about us skallywagz :)

If you need any help w/ it or have tips for me on the whole website thing that would be sweet.

By the way I visited your site & think it looks great specialy the font used in the banner & titles!

<> :aok
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:58:45 PM by RATTFINK »

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Looking
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »
Hey, who you callin' "Navy?" Them's fightin' words. :D

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Looking
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 07:03:20 AM »
LOL ok, ok I looked at that sight again...  VMF-251

Marines

:aok