Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4073 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 03:49:42 PM »
Originally posted by uberhun
BABY SQUAD S.O.A.R. GIVES VETERAN SQUADS GRIEF

CATCH UPDATES ON ACES HIGH NEWS AT ELEVEN
:rofl

:lol :rofl :lol

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 03:52:33 PM »
Originally posted by Platano
and then boasting about it like they have attended the "skyRock's school of boasting" :rolleyes:
:lol :rofl :lol   dmn nearly missed this funny chit!  I would quote Dizzy Dean about bragging......but I'd just be bragging again! :D
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
Oh, did Egohrt mention that most of the captures come when his country has an ENY near 20? I do have to admit that he is one of the top bus drivers....near 200 captures. It might be impressive, but, when the odds aren't way in his favor, you can find him at an undefended GV field (I think most of my M3 kills are him :D).

He is a poster boy for seperate scoring for each arena.

I would like to mention that there are a couple of people in his squad that are decent folk and I will not sully them by mentioning them by name in this lame thread.

BTW, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You might need it to drop that next load of troops. :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2007, 04:36:11 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
:lol :rofl :lol   dmn nearly missed this funny chit!  I would quote Dizzy Dean about bragging......but I'd just be bragging again! :D
Mark

There's a REASON I use that in my sig.

(my other quote seems to fit here as well)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
SOAR?? never heard of them. But let the kids have their fun... as for rank maybe they actually believe they accomplished something of merit. Hopefully they do as well in school.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
When you do this they bail on the attempt and move on.
If like chasing dots only to watch them bail before you get in range.
This is the place for you.

Bronk

Exxxxxxxxactly.

Or, like Lusche said, they will mini-horde you and then pound their chest on 200 for 45 minutes.

Taking undefended bases is stupid. More ack I say!

Wait, they will run to that when you try to fight them.....Nevermind!
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 06:01:59 PM »
Originally posted by REP0MAN
Exxxxxxxxactly.

Or, like Lusche said, they will mini-horde you and then pound their chest on 200 for 45 minutes.

To be fair, I did see them mini-hording, but I did not see them brag about it on Ch200. So I personally don't have a problem with that in game.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »
Originally posted by Scotch
This thread is going to get ugly... :D

You were right!

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 06:08:43 PM »
Honestly, I wouldn't have known this player or his skwad had it not been posted here. I have no idea who I'm defending against in the MWA usually. I fly mostly in the MWA and even though I am in a great squad, I fly lonewolf or with one wingman. In the MWA, as a Bish, you are constantly defending as the horde is usually delivering milk over Bishland. So, I loose track of the skwads that deliver the most.

I think you, Lusche, are kind of the same way. I normally see you on defense when floating by a red base. sir, always good fights, which I normally loose.

:aok
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
Re: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 06:10:44 PM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
I just wanted to say......  Great Job  SOAR.....  #1 in Base Captures... both Vehicle and Bomber.....  Huuurrrraaaahhhhhh  !!!  We are a young squad, but it's coming together.....  Thank You for a job "Well Done"!!!........ also we are taking applications.

Eaglehrt
C.O.  
5th SFG "S.O.A.R."  :aok

Are you all recruiting?

PM me, I'm interested in joining such a top notch outfit :)

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
Originally posted by Ball

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  WTG for that one !

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 06:28:47 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
To be fair, I did see them mini-hording, but I did not see them brag about it on Ch200. So I personally don't have a problem with that in game.

Lusche...

That's a recent thing. Guess they felt they needed to advertise. :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline RAPIER

• Copper Member
Sore, ah SOAR
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:26 PM »
If they are playing within the rules and are having fun, Great!  But to brag about winning an ongoing intra-squad game of softball is kinda nuts.
And, BTW, who cares except them really.

Offline LTARghst

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 08:52:29 PM »
First off Congrats S.O.A.R. These guys are a good buncha fellows. And to the Bish a lil info. When the Rooks and Nits are milking away at the EW an MW these are the guys that are usually there defending or recapturing our bases back. Every now and then I like to get away from the MA hordes and have had some really good fights in these arenas. And I have occasionally foiled some high ranking people in this game doing some milking not saying any names. So what these guys dont care for the MA let them have their fun cause they are doing no different than anyone else on here. They are just proud of their squad. Dont pay attention to these guys on here SOAR.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »
Originally posted by LTARghst
And I have occasionally foiled some high ranking people in this game doing some milking not saying any names.

But I don't come to the BBS and brag about my "accomplishments" after milkrunning a base ;)

Everybody playing this game for a while knows: If he thumps his chest in public, he will be ridiculed.  :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman