Author Topic: Hanger Bug  (Read 246 times)

Offline Dragon86

• Zinc Member
Hanger Bug
« on: March 07, 2007, 08:09:16 AM »
Sorry if it was mentioned already. This "hanger bug," as I'm sure most are familliar with, prevents the player from entering or exiting the hanger upon enterance of an arena. Technically, it should be called the "tower bug" as this is the spot I get stuck at when I enter an arena. This does not happen too often...thank God...however, when it does occur, which is randomly and every now and then, it is frustrating. Players have to exit the arena and enter it again in order to make it go away, for lack of better words. Even then it doesn't go away permanantly because there is still a chance that it will return when you enter a different arena. You know you have the hanger bug when you can't enter/exit the tower, hanger, O Club, etc. You will still be able to send messages to other players. If you have become friends with the host or the host is generous enough, ask him to hold you a spot...I'm sure he won't mind. It only takes a few seconds/minutes, depending on how fast your connection is, to re-enter. I hope this bug can be addressed in the next patch...if there is one planned. Thank you all for your time.

Fellow Aces High II Player,
Dragon86

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Hanger Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:34:05 AM »
This can sometimes happen if the host places you at a field upon entry that belongs to your country, but while the client is loading the field has been captured by an enemy.  You have not received, in essence, your country's order to bug out.

If this happens to you again, pull up the clipboard, look at the ownership of the field you're at, and then select a different field to move to.

Of course, if the clipboard indicates that the field is your country's, then we definitely have a bug we need to address.

- Sudz

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Hanger Bug
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
That bug is pretty popular.Seems like the mouse pointer is "porked" and you can't press any of the buttons on the clipboard.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Hanger Bug
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
When that happens it's almost always been a case of extreme extreme lag, in my experience. Usually I've only had that happen in HTH rooms.

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Hanger Bug
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 01:55:40 PM »
Also one more thing- sometimes when i log in the game and spawn cannot control ailers and elevs of my plane, which i do with a mouse.Only way for me to fix this is to restart the game.Happens very often and is very annoying.