Author Topic: Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!  (Read 4090 times)

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Congradulations "5th SFG S.O.A.R." !!!
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
Got the quote thing,lol

Golf clap
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »
Got the quote thing,lol

WTG , see told you it was just as easy as "last word".:p

Originally posted by REP0MAN
Golf clap

My thought exactly.
:)

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Originally posted by Bronk
So you have never lost a base you were defending all by yourself  ehh.

I think thats a bit far fetched there kilz. While I give you and your squad credit for a very spirited offense and defense. The above is just unbelievable.

Bronk
I think Kils meant EW . . . but with his propensity for run-on sentences, poor spelling, worse punctuation, complete lack of capitalization, and generally questionable grammar (not to mention he was kicked in the head by a mule when very young), I can not say that with certainty.  :D

Although I must admit, I can't think of a single time on a squad night when we've lost a base we were actively defending. [/color]
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Originally posted by E25280
I think Kils meant EW . . . but with his propensity for run-on sentences, poor spelling, worse punctuation, complete lack of capitalization, and generally questionable grammar (not to mention he was kicked in the head by a mule when very young), I can not say that with certainty.  :D

Although I must admit, I can't think of a single time on a squad night when we've lost a base we were actively defending. [/color]

:noid :noid
You have, might not have been a squad night though.[/color]

Bronk
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 05:23:07 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Originally posted by FALCONWING
Lighten up Francis...you are so far off the mark here it makes me wonder if you have shared a quart or two with skyrock...

Flag pic...very funny...pat yourself on the back...

But a handful of guys (and i mean a handful) who have chosen to fly in the MW/EW (as HiTech designed it...(personally i think he should make all their subscriptions free it is so boring in there)...) and are proud of their accomplishments are truly comparable to a bully who beats up a mentally challenged elderly person????:rolleyes:

Yayyy...you have proven that you can BBS bully a guy who didnt know better than to make the original post....

Yayyy...you have helped reinforce that the BBS should never be mistaken for a friendly place designed for community support and interaction...

I hearby award YOU the RAINBOW TARDLET AWARD for DUMBEST ILLUSTRATION of a POINT.....you may place it next to your RAINBOW BEATING A DEAD HORSE AWARD you earned halfway through this thread!  Of course you must share that second award with many others so it may not mean as much:lol

It's actually a very apt analogy.

And the picture I used I don't feel was mocking anyone other than the group I intended to mock.  But then again, not that I'm picking on the BoPs or any other squadrons but those squadrons that have been vocally defending the "SARS"..err "SOARS" guys are also the squadrons that occasionally partake in the same activity.  

So I guess the old saying is true, Birds that flock together, fly together.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
It's actually a very apt analogy.

And the picture I used I don't feel was mocking anyone other than the group I intended to mock.  But then again, not that I'm picking on the BoPs or any other squadrons but those squadrons that have been vocally defending the "SARS"..err "SOARS" guys are also the squadrons that occasionally partake in the same activity.  

So I guess the old saying is true, Birds that flock together, fly together.

ack-ack

Francis, I think you meant: "Birds of a feather, flock together"   see it rhymes without exactly being the same word.....anyhoo...your right on target as always....

Perhaps looking up the word "analogy", Maria,  would help you understand how there are no similarities between playing a video game as it is designed (taking bases in a restricted plane set arena that is boring to fly in and therefore having less opposition) and committing a felony as well as being without any Christian morals (beating up a demented old lady)...

Jillian, I would also point out (as one who pops in from time to time) that it is exceedingly easy for one guy to foil base takes there...much easier then in LW where the numbers roll over you...soooo i not even sure you have the proper perspective....the only bases that can fall easily are vhs and most of these small maps only have a few...also because of the town timer...it is hard to drop a town with a t-34 and get back in time to capture it.

So once again, pop the valium..chug a beer...and realize that despite a silly post..eaglehrtone has done nothing wrong, illegal, rule bending and has probably not negatively impacted anyone's gameplay.  In that sense he is head and shoulders above the gameplay/ch 200 conduct of half the posters in this thread (myself included).

AND beware all for I am still hoping to develop a button that i can press which will transport any two posters in a thread into an arena where things can be settled without keyboards.  Perhaps a few good real life broken noses can restore civility where reasoned typing cannot.  Remind me again ack-ack...what DID eaglehrtone do to you????  did he insult your ethics?? your masculinity??? your skillz???   i remain unclear on why you had to insult his ethics, masculinity and skillz unprovoked:rolleyes:
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »
<---turns the oven off gets the fork...this thread is done
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
bj229r,
 Sir, I beleave the Yankees have some 26 championships, 5 in recent years, about 15 in my lifetime.
 You on the other hand I have never heard of, outside the forums anyway so I guess you must be one of the few brave warriers I speak of.
 Why can't you just let them enjoy the success they have had, and you go and enjoy yours.
 Why don't you go to the early or mid or where ever they are and stop them,prolly cause you can't.
 Just like most forum warriers all bark, no bite.

If you have never heard of me, you must spend all your time in EW and MW, which either makes you either one of the afore-mentioned-undefended-building-battlers, or perhaps just a guy who likes dogfighting in EW planes. (And the Yankees didnt have to try and BUY them in the old good ol' days:cool: )
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Originally posted by bj229r
If you have never heard of me, you must spend all your time in EW and MW, which either makes you either one of the afore-mentioned-undefended-building-battlers, or perhaps just a guy who likes dogfighting in EW planes. (And the Yankees didnt have to try and BUY them in the old good ol' days:cool: )

As a matter of fact, I have never heard of you. Don't take it personal, you just have a bloated veiw of your own fame. I also don't care.

This thread was about a guy giveing a WTG to his squad, not the yankees.In any case the yankees have a history going back to babe ruth of out and out "buying"players to improve the team, I dout very much you could tell me anything about the yankees.

As far as ew mw and lw, I spend most of my time in lw,some mid war, not much early as i like gv'ing and  a t34 just don't do it for me.lately I have spent alot of time in the ta as i am tryiing to get better in fighters not that im horrible, but not what i would call good either.

As far as my squad goes,If thats the next bit you'll be attacking, we are the  FIGHTING GECKOS 106 FS, The gecko comes from jdjnr's accent sounds just like the commercial, 106 fs comes from a former squad of Chenaults.We don't really do alot of squad stuff so porkin base's really aint our thing. If you want to look it up im sure you'll see that.

i don't mean to insult you dude,very sorry if i have.But I am compelled to reply when Im insulted, which i also know you don't mean personally.so that being said. Im done with this thread.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Originally posted by bj229r

As a matter of fact, I have never heard of you. Don't take it personal, you just have a bloated veiw of your own fame. I also don't care.

This thread was about a guy giveing a WTG to his squad, not the yankees.In any case the yankees have a history going back to babe ruth of out and out "buying"players to improve the team, I dout very much you could tell me anything about the yankees.

As far as ew mw and lw, I spend most of my time in lw,some mid war, not much early as i like gv'ing and  a t34 just don't do it for me.lately I have spent alot of time in the ta as i am tryiing to get better in fighters not that im horrible, but not what i would call good either.

As far as my squad goes,If thats the next bit you'll be attacking, we are the  FIGHTING GECKOS 106 FS, The gecko comes from jdjnr's accent sounds just like the commercial, 106 fs comes from a former squad of Chenaults.We don't really do alot of squad stuff so porkin base's really aint our thing. If you want to look it up im sure you'll see that.

i don't mean to insult you dude,very sorry if i have.But I am compelled to reply when Im insulted, which i also know you don't mean personally.so that being said. Im done with this thread.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member

I'm hardly famous..I just blab a lot on 200, and I thought THIS thread was dedicated to attacking eagleheartone's squad? We will have to start a whole new thread for attacking your group (ok, the over-priced, under-performing Yankees too:lol )
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/