Author Topic: Are Bomber Kills not being recorded  (Read 543 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Are Bomber Kills not being recorded
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 04:20:30 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
It may be an issue of semantics Lusche.  I can assure you a bomber sortie killing a fighter plane will only be logged in the stats pages and will not generate anything towards the scores.

If you look at the bomber sortie category in the pilot scores of the WEB page, there is not a place for kills to be counted.  All other categories get kill points.

When you say score, I think points awarded.  There are no points awarded for bomber sortie kills.

I knew they didn't show up on the in-game score page but didn't realize they didn't count toward scores at all.  Why is that and does that mean vehicle kills in a bomber also don't count toward score?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Are Bomber Kills not being recorded
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
Perhaps for the same reason you don't get fighter kills for killing GVs. IE, that's not the role they're meant to fill, and also explains why some bombers can score attack sorties, and some bomber only. In the context of the other thread where that was discussed, the pieces seem to fit.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech