Author Topic: griping  (Read 278 times)

Offline epilot

• Zinc Member
griping
« on: October 08, 2000, 12:58:00 AM »
instead of complaining of griping, why dont you test your product before releasing it and forcing us to test your inferior programing and debuging it for you.

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
griping
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2000, 05:58:00 AM »
I place of being an amazinhunk and complaining about the programing. why don't you post your problem and system spec's and just maybe someone will still want to help you.

------------------
!!! Heater !!!

Shit Happens All The Time

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it's done."

[This message has been edited by Heater (edited 10-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Heater (edited 10-08-2000).]
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
griping
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2000, 08:42:00 AM »
 There should be a license to get on the internet I swear.

-Westy

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
griping
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2000, 05:08:00 PM »
epilot,

Did someone somewhere put a (you choose it, 1. gun , 2. knife, 3. exwife, 4. frozen kielbasa, 5. rabid sheep)   to your head??? If not, then you were NOT forced to "test and debug" this program.

Now if you are having problems how about asking for help in a more polite manner.

You will need to provide the following minimal information so that the techs can determine where the problem is.
Computer CPU, type and speed
amount of RAM
Video card brand and model
Sound card brand and model
Directx version
modem brand and speed (if it is only an online problem)

Be prepared to look for updated drivers for your cards and machine.

In all likelyhood the problem is in your end as there are many players who have no problems running the game. It is unlikely anyone will want to help you with your current attitude. Frankly if that is the way you are we could do without you online. (that's a hint BTW)  

Mav

[This message has been edited by Maverick (edited 10-09-2000).]
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown