Author Topic: new aircraft questions  (Read 418 times)

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
new aircraft questions
« on: March 28, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »
ok i see tons of post about the new aircraft and all the wonderfull things that they will do witht  here said choices
my question is what varent of each of the plains will we get? does anyone know....
like the B25 for instance everyone wants tho have the lates and greatest gun pacage in the late ware model years, but has HTC told us we have that option? what if we get the B25C will everyone cry they voted for the J model and dont want the C?
im shure this applys to other aircraft on the list as well like the P39.
im sorry if i missed this someplase but i would like to know what were getting other than voting on the airfraim..

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »
I think the key with this is even if you don't get the one you want. In the future HTC will more than likely expand it to the other models like the 38s, etc.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »
I see your point but then souldnt we get a G-2 stuka soon? or what ever the big gun stuka is...

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »
To be honest, I really have no clue. My guess would be that the stuka is rarely used and therefore no real outcry for different variants. You'll see them from time to time but not to often.

Now if the B25 came along I'm sure you'd get a pretty constant stream of request for variants. It has a better ability in the MAs as opposed to the stuka so it'll probably get more attention.

Like I said, it's pretty much my guess. I don't know how it would work.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »
Stuka with a siren would be nice. I could pull some of the GVs over for speeding.

-SR-:eek:

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 05:15:23 AM »
i think the stuka is used often in the MA, for gv's.. jmo

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 06:47:20 AM »
I mostly see IL2s or light bombers. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the G-2 stuka though.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
new aircraft questions
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 07:20:13 AM »
That would be a nice add, Super! :) Like many other planes!

As for my choiche, USCH, it had only 2 operational variants, whose bigger difference was armament.

G.55 Serie 0: 1x20mm MG 151 in hub (250 rounds), 4x12.7mm Breda-SAFAT machine-guns, 2 in engine cowling, 2 in wings (300 rounds each)

G.55 Serie 1: 3x20mm MG 151, 1 in hub (250 rounds), 2 in wings, replacing the MGs (200 rounds each), 2x12.7 machine-guns in engine cowling (300 rounds each).

If you want to know more about it, click on the first link in my signature.
Live to fly, fly to live!