Author Topic: denholm tiles  (Read 564 times)

Offline grayman1

• Zinc Member
denholm tiles
« on: April 15, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »
Ok dude i have done everything your tile help program says but it does not work. when i go to tiles properties, that box pops up and says displayed textur, i put in where it says browse grayman 5 and then click what you said.now do i need to save it like save as or anything?
Do i have to go to the terrain editor and make a map first with grass like you normally do? when i go and copy everything like you said and go to terrain editor and try and open it nothing is there

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
denholm tiles
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:00:40 AM »
I think you completely misunderstood the tutorial.

If attempting to save / build your tile, you first must go into the tile properties and select: Is Square Tile Object, and: Display Terrain Under Tile

Afterwards, go to: File>Save and save your terrain. Then go to: File>Build, and if there are no errors, you're free to continue. Now, go to: C:\Program Files\HTC\ah2editor\newshps\

Look for a .shp object with your tile's saved name on it. Move that file into your terrain's "texsrc" folder (You have to make one by default if you haven't already). It should be located here: C:\Program Files\HTC\ah2editor\ahiiterr\myterrname\texsrc\

Once you moved it there open up the Terrain Editor. Load your terrain (Even if it's already open, load it again to solve a bug to where no custom objects will appear on the objects list.) Then go into the Objects tab, locate your custom tile on the objects list (will be named after the name you saved your tile as.), and add it to your terrain.

Happy editing:aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline grayman1

• Zinc Member
thks
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 05:44:59 PM »
Ok i figured it out after takeng a break and comeing back to it. But i did notice that there were no guns on the field. I was haveing a brain fart about the guns. thanks for all the help See you in the sky's
grayman1:aok

Offline Spy15

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
denholm tiles
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
denholm tiles
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »
Glad to hear you got it fixed, let me know if I can help you out with anything else.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.