Author Topic: A few things since recent update  (Read 172 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
A few things since recent update
« on: April 14, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
Did something change in gun ballistics or convergence or something?

I can't hit anything since the update.  I've lost a full 1% in my kill hit % since the update and for a guy who's already fairly low it's significant.

2 nights ago I saddled up on a P-51 for almost 20 seconds and never got a hit.  A little later I was chasing a C-hog in a scissors on the deck with a Spit and again, no hits.

Last night a squaddie and I were in FW-190D9's chasing another at point blank range.  We both blew through our ammo, neither of us getting a hit.  Same thing a little later against a TA-152 and to top it off I couldn't hit a Lancaster last night even though I kept spraying my entire pass.

Now I'm not normally that good anyway but every one of these would have been sure kills in the past with only a short burst.

Something has changed.  It's almost like the "he saw she saw" scenario of the collision model.  It's like I fire and they aren't there.

In another possibly related matter I've been seeing a lot more warpers since the update.  It used to be I saw about 1 per week.  Now I see at least one if not more every day.

BTW, I just ran a defrag but I don't think that will help.  I usually do it monthly and it went really fast so I don't think that's it but I'll find out.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.