Author Topic: Longest single letter sentence...  (Read 321 times)

VWE

Longest single letter sentence...
« on: April 19, 2007, 07:02:37 AM »
Friday February fifteen, fifty-five fatigued firefighters finally finished furiously fighting frightening forty-foot flames from Fred Foley's Fresh Fruit Farm.

Can someone do it with an AH twist?

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 07:29:56 AM »
Here's one with only two letters:

Kokko kokoo koko kokko kokoo. Koko kokkoko? Koko kokko.

Believe it or not, that sentence makes perfect sense.

Here's a single word palindrome: saippuakivikauppias (soap stone dealer).

:huh
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Blank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 07:45:10 AM »
SWIMS

the longest word in english showing two-fold rotational symmetry

and a two-fold rotational symmetry sentence :

NOW NO SWIMS ON MON

:-D

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Re: Longest single letter sentence...
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 07:55:05 AM »
Originally posted by VWE
Friday February fifteen, fifty-five fatigued firefighters finally finished furiously fighting frightening forty-foot flames from Fred Foley's Fresh Fruit Farm.

Can someone do it with an AH twist?

Saturday september seventh, seventy seven staggaring sailers smashed  superduds sturdy stuka so suddenly somebody stopped seeing sloppy seconds so she stepped silently sad soup i hate your face!~!!!!**&(^*^&%

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 08:09:13 AM »
Ok ok... pull it over. You guys been drinkin?

~AoM~

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 08:30:44 AM »
MrRipley managed mangled monster Messerschmitt mutilated mooks m8 many minutes muttering mighty masked mumblings mentally marking medievally murderous monstrosities montage made myself may make mighty medicated Marge's muff medically mulled many march months making milf mommies marvellous mammografs my major mind medication milestone.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 08:43:35 AM »
Guess what that means in Icelandic:
Á.Á. á Á á á.

:D
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Blank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 09:23:30 AM »
MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! etc etc..

is it a sentence?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 09:45:42 AM »
Nope, it's multiple sentences.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:27:47 AM »
"In view, a humble voudivillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, it is vestige of the vox populi no vacant, canished. However, this visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent verman vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 12:14:03 PM »
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo