Author Topic: Stick Mapping  (Read 181 times)

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Stick Mapping
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
My old system crashed, now Im in a new system.  I use CH Products fighterstick, pro throttle and rudder pedals.  I have long since forgot how to program the CH System using their control manager.  After a week of frustration I decided to try and use the in game stick map function.  As far as flight goes, Ive got my system set up pretty good.

Now for my problem:

I have not been able to figure out how to get my control system to work while vehicles or pt boat (mode 2).  I am sure I am doing something wrong.  One thing I did notice is I couldnt steer a vehicle or even get it to move ( i did place in gear via the keyboard).  On a jeep for example I switch to the 50 calibre and try and turn it and I can see the steering wheel turn.  Something is out of whack and more than likely my fault.  I just cant seem to figure it out.  Thanks for any help.

Muttman

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Stick Mapping
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:54:05 AM »
when your in the map controllers mode, select mode 2. When in that section you can click to choose "copy mode 1", or you can reprogram everything as you did for the plane, but for a vehicle.

I copied mode 1, then I changes a couple things like instead of the switches I used for my flaps to go up and down, I set those to change gears. The "drop gear" button was changed to "start engine", and so on.

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Stick Mapping
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 10:20:58 AM »
Hi elc,

Once you've mapped Mode 2, remember to select the box circled below. If you don't, Mode 1 will be used when you launch a vehicle.