Author Topic: Wingman training  (Read 398 times)

Offline swoose

• Copper Member
Wingman training
« on: April 20, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »
Just an note to say thanks to MACE and Widewing for the wingman training sessions. They have been very helpful and informative. Everyone had a chance last night to fly with MACE which is great to be able to fly with the real deal. He gave us inside info on  the little things that make formation and wingman flying easier.  Widewing is very knowledgeable on the subject also and between the two of them the sessions have been excellent. It isn't as easy as it sounds.Well done gentlemen and I look forward to the next one. If I can only not get discoed in the middle of a maneuver.
:aok :aok

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
Wingman training
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:51:18 AM »
Glad to help Swoose.
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF

Offline swoose

• Copper Member
Wingman training
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
Mace,
 Did you ever happen to use the Stumpy Point bombing range in eastern North Carolina? I used to live in that traffic pattern and enjoyed watching the flights go over (sometimes inverted). Thanks again for your willingness to help.
 Swoose

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
Wingman training
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
No, I was a West coast kinda guy based out of Miramar and Pt Mugu so never spent much time on the East coast.
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF