Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 17644 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Falcnwng
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:10 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Something to be truly proud of.
 :aok

Bronk

not to mention a really sore butt.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Falcnwng
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2007, 08:45:03 PM »
Originally posted by Estes
pluck nailed it.It's like a mrblack dejavu all over again. Quite entertaining to read. Only this time instead of being a l337 sniper, he's a ninja.

He is not a ninja!  He is the Last Samurai!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:24 PM »
inkspots?  weren't they a 1940's era black super group?  kinda like today's peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeediddy?  I think he's the purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect BoP all nails but no scratch.  good catch BoPs.

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
Falcnwng
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »
Originally posted by ink
can i have an  AMEN

No, but you can give him a few extra returns for paragraph breaks.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2007, 09:15:32 PM »
hehehe

ok let me get this straight....

ink...one of the quietest guys in our squad....really nice humble guy...has agreed to duel anyone anytime....says it will be great win or lose because he will learn something....and he is pathetic???

manwhile a bunch of morons whose only claim to credibility is their ability to play a video game are cool? thats just awesome how ridiculous your rationale is...its incredible really...

and trukill...whining about how you died IS pathetic....bottom line is you died in a cartoon world...funny stuff though...looking at your stats you probably have 2 computers full of films of you dying that was someone else's fault...hehehehe

trust me slash and ltarget and ack-ack (king of the image linkers...ooooohhh!:rofl ) this guy probably would own you in real life if you got up in his face like you are in here...im glad hiding behind a bbs and sniping makes you think you are superior...sounds like he has had more obstacles to overcome in life than most and has channeled his energies in a positive manner....i didnt even know half of this about him til now..he is usually that quiet..i just knew he did tatoos...

and storch...trust me ild take 1 ink over 10 truekills anyday...even if he is less skilled...i love his attitude and love for the game...im sorry if he is not as experienced at posting as you guys...you are not getting to appreciate what a great guy and squaddie he has always been:aok

and storch ive been checking my pms everyday....i sent you the last one..gona return it?  this friday or thursday may work but need to ask the guys...and please return my pm to you about how the plane choice and numbers will be..has been a week...;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:20:30 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Falcnwng
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
hehehe

ok let me get this straight....

ink...one of the quietest guys in our squad....really nice humble guy...has agreed to duel anyone anytime....says it will be great win or lose because he will learn something....and he is pathetic???

manwhile a bunch of morons whose only claim to credibility is their ability to play a video game are cool? thats just awesome how ridiculous your rationale is...its incredible really...

trust me slash and ltarget and ack-ack (king of the image linkers...ooooohhh!:rofl ) this guy probably would own you in real life if you got up in his face like you are in here...im glad hiding behind a bbs and sniping makes you think you are superior...sounds like he has had more obstacles to overcome in life than most and has channeled his energies in a positive manner....i didnt even know half of this about him til now..he is usually that quiet..i just knew he did tatoos...

and storch...trust me ild take 1 ink over 10 truekills anyday...even if he is less skilled...i love his attitude and love for the game...im sorry if he is not as experienced at posting as you guys...you are not getting to appreciate what a great guy and squaddie he has always been:aok
Falcnwng, if you want to call that getting in his face, fair enough.  But it seems to be the only type of communication he understands.

You should know I have nothing but respect for you and your squad. . . which is why I suggested he quit making himself look like a jerk.  I'm not saying he wasn't baited into it, but he sure did bite every time bait was presented.

Go back and read his posts objectively, as if you don't know him.  If you didn't know him, how do you think he would be come across to you?  

So I apologize for being a butinsky.  I will delete my post.  He can choose his path, and I'll get out of his way now.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:45:47 PM by E25280 »
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2007, 10:04:39 PM »
LOL, Falc just mad because he drove all the way to the lake and the weather sucked arse; (didja go to Triathlon?)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2007, 10:13:05 PM »
hehe  good read. :aok  Thanks for the entertainment.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2007, 10:27:41 PM »
trust me slash and ltarget and ack-ack (king of the image linkers...ooooohhh!:rofl ) this guy probably would own you in real life if you got up in his face like you are in here...

Slash carries 400lb fat women out of burning buildings for a living, I dont think ink would scare him much unless he was really thirsty and only had one bottle of water left.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2007, 11:57:31 PM »
Well (yawn), all this talk (and I mean talk) about BOP this BOP that, and we're still here. It comes up on frequent occasions......and we're STILL here.

Anti-BOP sentiment still comes up on other occasions......and were STILL here.

All this TALK and it doesn't DO anything. Did I mention we're still here? It ain't workin'.:huh
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2007, 12:09:31 AM »
Who wants you to go somewhere? I dont.

You guys are just the latest. Before you it was the Freebirds, and the MAW.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2007, 12:13:18 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
LOL, Falc just mad because he drove all the way to the lake and the weather sucked arse; (didja go to Triathlon?)

hehe..actually had a great time..wellll ok the spraying diluted clorox on the porch to kill algae did suck and trimming 5000 bushes left me achy...i have put in a request with the other couples to please hire someone to do this next time...

no i read about the triathlon in one of those lake magazines and i thought wtf???  the water was freezing!  they are crazy....

we did go to the webster marina boat show on sunday and checked out the latest deck boats...and i think i have got them committed to the newest seadoo jet ski.

but saturday night was all margaritas and beer and grill food so it made up for it:aok  wish you would pm me so you can up and meet the gang sometime:cool:
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2007, 12:16:17 AM »
trimming 5000 bushes....

snicker,snicker... :lol
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2007, 12:19:41 AM »
Originally posted by thndregg
Well (yawn), all this talk (and I mean talk) about BOP this BOP that, and we're still here. It comes up on frequent occasions......and we're STILL here.

This isn't about the bops, it's about a weird guy named ink. I can't help it the bops will accept anybody and gets some crazies. I just mentioned the bop thing because I knew it'd get you screaming sisters in here.

And Falc, I don't think a guy giving you his home address to fight him is "humble". Times change though.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »
well truekill what happened waited for ya, killed a bunch tonight, got killed a few times also, gotta say 109g-14 crazy plane.

the whole katana thing is cuz thats my avatar,tis cool, its easy to  run your mouth when people  cant get there hands on you.

im not "proud" of the time i spent in jail, i am proud of the fact that i have been out for 16 years.
    by the way the movie "Last samurai " was awesome.
since i was a kid i always felt my sprit was out of place, im not a samurai, im a Barbarian, a born warrior,  who saw the birth of a child, that changed my life, made me realize what love was, and what life is about. so its hard for me to be civil when the squad im  on is being insulted, i responded.