Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 18134 times)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Sorry your boyfriend has had it so rough. Really makes you step back and think about the people behind the BBS handle eh?

im sorry that in your world defending a squaddie/friend would result in a moron calling him "my boyfriend"....

and yes...posts like yours above and the others here DO make one sad about the state of decency in this community and wonder about who really is behind a BBS handle...maybe a mirror would help you at this point:huh

i guess my point is who cares if Ink channels his energies into martial arts...if you think it is ghey then just dont respond...i can gaurantee you that more people in this world would find it gheyer that you and i post on a bbs dedicated to cartoon simulation of a 50+ year old battle and take time from our lives, work and family to do so...so again a mirror might help you see the absurdity in yours and others attacks on a guy (who if you believe the guys who know him best) is a really nice friendly guy who i have never seen or heard whine or curse during his online game time...

but maybe you are one of these so called "professional BBS pot stirrers" who would rather cause division and tension in our AH community rather then be friendly and promote harmony....:noid
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
So FALCONWNG when are you guys going to try and set a date for this duel. I think you guys are just waiting for Furball to go on with his tour to try to fight. It's ok I'd be scared to fight him to.

...looking at your stats you probably have 2 computers full of films of you dying that was someone else's fault...hehehehe

So just because your "rank" is better then mine don't think your a better stick all it means is your better at scorepotatoing.

oh no...my point was never that i was/wasnt a better stick...you see what i was saying is that beyond all that I believe I AM a better person:aok

also you need to learn to read...storch has been sent an email over a week ago with suggested numbers..4 v4 etc and plane sets...he has yet to respond...also if you would read... storch has said that furball wouldnt be flying for you guys as he is not a long term jg54...

so again you expose your ignorance and inability to comprehend what has been presented....best of luck at your next attempts...again i must recommend AGAINST posting films of you being shot down as proof of your l33t skillz...but at least your are getting your name out there...i personally never heard of you before this thread
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:24:46 PM by FALCONWING »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2007, 12:22:35 PM »
And how do you know that? Is it because I act like an arse on a BB and in the game? Like I'v told many others the way I act here in no way shows how I act person to person. I may cuss alot in person but they are not to hurt anyone, and I believe they are only words. Other then that I'm a pretty nice guy and only bring my fists into something if I really need to defend myself and anyone who would want to fight over something like this is sad and a really low person IMO.

EDIT: As most of the CTers know when I run my mouth its to get someone mad and goed someone into fighting me.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2007, 12:28:43 PM »
. I think you guys are just waiting for Furball to go on with his tour to try to fight. It's ok I'd be scared to fight him to.

Why would anyone be scared to mix it up with Furball in this game?  Win or lose, it would no doubt be fun for both parties.(assuming Furball's opponent wasn't an uptight nutjob and realized it's just a cartoon game)

The fact that  you are scared to fight him, Larry, does not speak well for you and the fact that you hint that you don't scorepotato(care about score).
The only excuse you have for being afraid to fight him is that you are worried he'd shoot you down.  The only reason you'd care about getting shot down is if you cared about score.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »
LARRY/TRUEKILL

please reads my post above yours again..i was editing while you were replying...

and yes...your conduct is your conduct...im not sure how this is a hard concept...but it is for some to comprehend...

they feel being behind a screename or cpid somehow allows a license to be a jerk to others and then say "oh i did it just to get a response."  if you dont understand exactly how childish that appears then i am sorry that highschool and college didnt impact you like it did others..at least thats when i think i figured out that being friendly and supportive was a better and more satisfying way to accomplish goals in life...:aok

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Why would anyone be scared to mix it up with Furball in this game?  Win or lose, it would no doubt be fun for both parties.(assuming Furball's opponent wasn't an uptight nutjob and realized it's just a cartoon game)

The fact that  you are scared to fight him, Larry, does not speak well for you and the fact that you hint that you don't scorepotato(care about score).
The only excuse you have for being afraid to fight him is that you are worried he'd shoot you down.  The only reason you'd care about getting shot down is if you cared about score.

And you are? I say I'd be scared to fight him but Im not and I have many times. If you werent so thick you would see I was beeing sarcastic.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:37:26 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
LARRY/TRUEKILL

please reads my post above yours again..i was editing while you were replying...

and yes...your conduct is your conduct...im not sure how this is a hard concept...but it is for some to comprehend...

they feel being behind a screename or cpid somehow allows a license to be a jerk to others and then say "oh i did it just to get a response."  if you dont understand exactly how childish that appears then i am sorry that highschool and college didnt impact you like it did others..at least thats when i think i figured out that being friendly and supportive was a better and more satisfying way to accomplish goals in life...:aok

So just because I ack like an arse on the game makes me a jerk in real life? Is that what you are trying to say?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2007, 12:36:10 PM »
and you are?

I'm Steve Bailey. I bet if you thought about it really hard, you could have figured that out all by yourself.   :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
I'm Steve Bailey. I bet if you thought about it really hard, you could have figured that out all by yourself.   :D

Well alot of people like myself don't use thier AH CPID and since you have no signature or avatar its olny a good chance your name here is the same in the game.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2007, 12:45:04 PM »
And you are? I say I'd be scared to fight him but Im not and I have many times. If you werent so thick you would see I was beeing sarcastic.

All I see is a person who admits to acting like an arse on the boards and in the game then expects us to think he is something other than an arse in real life simply because he says so.  Frankly this is quite unlikely.  Finally, your real life personality has no bearing whatsoever here because one can only judge you by how you behave in our mediums of interaction, the BBS and the game.  

Since you yourself have alluded that you act like an arse on the BBS and ingame you must realize that you indeed are an arse as far as anyone here is concerned. It doesn't matter, however unlikely, if you are a nice guy in real life. The vast majority of people on this board will never meet you in real life.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2007, 12:52:00 PM »
All I see is a person who admits to acting like an arse on the boards and in the game then expects us to think he is something other than an arse in real life simply because he says so.  Frankly this is quite unlikely.  Finally, your real life personality has no bearing whatsoever here because one can only judge you by how you behave in our mediums of interaction, the BBS and the game.  

Since you yourself have alluded that you act like an arse on the BBS and ingame you must realize that you indeed are an arse as far as anyone here is concerned. It doesn't matter, however unlikely, if you are a nice guy in real life. The vast majority of people on this board will never meet you in real life.

Well I ack like an arse in here because it after all just a game and all games need "bad guys", and I really don't care what you think of me in game or on the boards because like I said its just a game and again like you said most people playing this game will never meet, but if I am ever able to make it to a con. I don't think anyone will have any problems with me.

Edit: Ask any of my squadies but since you wont beliave them ask any of the people Iv flown with. Over squad or range if I fly with you Im nice but if I don't like you. Ill let you know.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:56:02 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Sorry your boyfriend has had it so rough. Really makes you step back and think about the people behind the BBS handle eh?

hahahahahhahahahhooohohohohoh ohehehehehehhahahaha

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
im sorry that in your world defending a squaddie/friend would result in a moron calling him "my boyfriend"....

and yes...posts like yours above and the others here DO make one sad about the state of decency in this community and wonder about who really is behind a BBS handle...maybe a mirror would help you at this point:huh

I have no problem with me. You decided to defend the goofball in your beloved squad who is threatening assault people via the internet. Then you cry foul like some decent member of the community has some injustice visited upon him. He's brought everything said upon himself. You act like people just can't scroll back through this thread and see how things played out. Who's the moron?

i guess my point is who cares if Ink channels his energies into martial arts...if you think it is ghey then just dont respond...i can gaurantee you that more people in this world would find it gheyer that you and i post on a bbs dedicated to cartoon simulation of a 50+ year old battle and take time from our lives, work and family to do so...so again a mirror might help you see the absurdity in yours and others attacks on a guy (who if you believe the guys who know him best) is a really nice friendly guy who i have never seen or heard whine or curse during his online game time...

What's "ghey" is your weak bellybutton argument for your "barbarian" friend with tooth scarred knuckles. First you claim you didn't know much about him earlier in the thread, but now we should take you word about him because you know him best. Now you're making sense:aok   "Don't respond"  Don't post if you don't wan't a response.

but maybe you are one of these so called "professional BBS pot stirrers" who would rather cause division and tension in our AH community rather then be friendly and promote harmony....

You're right. Lets have a Million BoP March to promote harmony and friendship. I'll bring the bottled water.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2007, 01:39:11 PM »
i guess my point is who cares if Ink channels his energies into martial arts

Falc ... I don't think anyone really cares how he channels his energies, it's the flaunting of his self-proclaimed Martial Arts skills to somehow intimidate or portray a veil of toughness that sparked the response.

I was a student for over 15 years, before I retired, and I went out of my way not to let people know, and if they did find out, I played it down.

A true martial artist would not flaunt his/her abilities to intimidate.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:28 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
i guess my point is who cares if Ink channels his energies into martial arts

Falc ... I don't think anyone really cares how he channels his energies, it's the flaunting of his self-proclaimed Martial Arts skills to somehow intimidate or portray a veil of toughness that sparked the response.

I was a student for over 15 years, before I retired, and I went out of my way not to let people know, and if they did find out, I played it down.

A true martial artist would not flaunt his/her abilities to intimidate.

show me where i "flaunt my martail art skillz"
 furball asked if that was me in my avatar, i said it was. and what i was doing in the picture, i said i cut some bottles of water with a sword how is that in any way saying i do martial arts? it was  some of the other posters that took off with that, i DO NOT do martial arts but i have been in battles, in the real world, and in this game, i admit this game is much more fun.cuz when the blood all over the canopy is hindering your view, up another plane simple as that.
         i posted on here because some people were running there mouths about the BOPs, saying we are running dogs, anyone who has flown against me knows full well i dont run,
        and i will except anyones challenge in a dogfight,win or loose.

ive attacked 8 to 15 planes by my self,that is not a running dog.