Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 17514 times)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #345 on: May 24, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
OK this thing has dragged out for over three weeks and still no duel.  What's the deal here?  Storch made the challenge and FalconWing accepted... Falc's guys showed up and Storch's didn't or couldn't.  So when is this thing going to finally be put to rest?

Inquiring minds wanna know....

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1:noid
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #346 on: May 24, 2007, 09:14:24 AM »
Reminds me of the Great Wizard of Oz.  

Guy talks big, tries to be intimidating, but it all boils down to a lamer pushing people's buttons while he hides behind a curtain.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2007, 09:25:10 AM »
They tryed to make it that one day, but storch and others couldnt make it in the short time listed. I havent heard anything about it since. I really dont think we are going to beable to set a date that all ten people can make.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2007, 09:37:04 AM »
Originally posted by Simaril
Reminds me of the Great Wizard of Oz.  

Guy talks big, tries to be intimidating, but it all boils down to a lamer pushing people's buttons while he hides behind a curtain.

Exactly.   I was winging with the Flying Circus last Friday evening.   We're tooling about and in comes Storch, making comments on the BoP's/DA.   I got tired of it on 200 after 5 minutes and just typed "Save all of us the trouble and just post that you will not DA the BoP's".    Then I get on a 200, "You're a moron".   Amazing, I'm not the one with the axe to grind.  

It seems as of late, this Jg54 squad are a bunch of BK wannabe's.    Sure you hide behind the monitor and type a bunch of smart-arse comments.   But to post about a squad duel, and coming up with excuse after excuse is tiring.  

Just call the thing off already.   It won't happen.   He challenged the Flying Circus to the DA (with me going as well) and he stayed in the MA, as shamus and I went to the DA.  

When it all comes down, it looks like this:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »
Wow do you know anyone in JG54? Excuses? Where are they? Unless your a BoP or Jg54 member you really have no reason to post in this thread. Its a thread to setup a squad duel that cant be setup with PMs. So unless you are a BoB/Jg54 tryed to set it up jsut move along and troll somewhere else.

Edit: Just so its clear faclonwng challanged storch and he agreed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:52:54 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #350 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23:11 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
Wow do you know anyone in JG54? Excuses? Where are they? Unless your a BoP or Jg54 member you really have no reason to post in this thread. Its a thread to setup a squad duel that cant be setup with PMs. So unless you are a BoB/Jg54 tryed to set it up jsut move along and troll somewhere else.

Just to clear things up, no Falc didn't make the challenge or at least I never saw it in here and this thread is nine (9) pages long so you gonna say everyone has no reason to post in this thread?  Who do you think you are?  You don't run this place last time I checked.  You guys constantly blast the BOPS but you neither put up or shut the heck up.  It's getting old being the buttend of everything that is wrong with AH .  For the record, this thread was started by Storch and not Falconwing and it was the first that I had seen of it or seen it.  Let's make this clear... Either you guys put up or shut up and get off our buttocks.  We would all like to move on and for the record, I have never really had a second thought about your squad and don't care about it one way or the other as I have no ill will towards it nor am I concerned of which country it flies in.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #351 on: May 24, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »

Oh you picked the wrong person to dish this out on.  Mashrbrum has a great reputation as an even keeled and outstanding member of the the community for years.  He was not trolling and he is not a Bish.  He has been around for ages and is a great person to fight against or with.  You should pick your fights more carefully as he was just stating his opinion and observation.  No need to drag others into your guys fight about us BOPS as he doesn't have a horse in this race.   Frankly, when someone of his reputation responds to this type of thread, it's time to start looking in the mirror.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #352 on: May 24, 2007, 11:54:49 AM »
This thread needs less whining, more fighting :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Falcnwng
« Reply #353 on: May 24, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
who did that ink?

for most of us who DA that would be considered cheating...it gives the lighter plane a maneuverability advantage

No it doesn't, it's just a perception, a false one at that.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Falcnwng
« Reply #354 on: May 24, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Have you run into the BS ... engine on-off-on-off-crap  ... in a duel yet ?

dueled someone the other week that tried that on me while he attempted to rope me.  out of the 4 duels we had, he tried it every time and died every time.  finally had to tell him it was useless.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #355 on: May 24, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »

When this was NOT A PM, and placed in GENERAL DISCUSSION, ANYONE can post.    

I'm not trolling, but I am fed up with the constant, pathetic banter on 200.   Take the gloves off and do this "DA challenge that will never happen".  Suck it up ro zip it up.    It's really that simple.

It very well could be setup with PM's.   You guys send out emails, BoP's send out emails.   Agree on a date/time, then do it.  

and STORCHITA challenged the BoP's.    This has been ongoing for OVER a year.    You were nowhere in sight when it was.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 01:14:02 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
I showed up at midnight of the date after having posted a note that I would be late.  when I loggged on  the BoPs said they needed to log off because it was their bed time or so they said.  every time I have logged on since then I've asked BoPs to go to the DA, none do though they do respond on 200 along with their their hangers on like karaya.  the other day ink showed up after a few taunts on my part and we had a nice time in the DA.

boner, falc did challenge and I did accept.

as I have stated, before any night you see any JG54 guys on just ask.  I'll go alone or with one other or two or three or how ever many players we have on.  we don't need "our best players" as the BoPs seem to.

The BoPs seem to be very structured and will do nothing without falc.  so whenever just let me know.  I think it will be fun.

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #357 on: May 24, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum

and STORCHITA challenged the BoP's.    This has been ongoing for OVER a year.    You were nowhere in sight when it was.
wrong again as usual.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #358 on: May 24, 2007, 07:21:19 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I showed up at midnight of the date after having posted a note that I would be late.  when I loggged on  the BoPs said they needed to log off because it was their bed time or so they said.  every time I have logged on since then I've asked BoPs to go to the DA, none do though they do respond on 200 along with their their hangers on like karaya.  the other day ink showed up after a few taunts on my part and we had a nice time in the DA.

boner, falc did challenge and I did accept.

as I have stated, before any night you see any JG54 guys on just ask.  I'll go alone or with one other or two or three or how ever many players we have on.  we don't need "our best players" as the BoPs seem to.

The BoPs seem to be very structured and will do nothing without falc.  so whenever just let me know.  I think it will be fun.

I did what?

When?

Where?

mystified,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #359 on: May 24, 2007, 09:06:29 PM »
Originally posted by storch
none do though they do respond on 200 along with their their hangers on like karaya.

I went, you chickened out and instead zipped your trap on 200, and stopped the insults.   Down boy and quit swinging on my nuts.  

Yes, you DID challenge them.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC