Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 17225 times)

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2007, 02:27:03 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Name calling now, got it.   This was being talked about on 200 long before that post/thread.    

Sorry, but you have seem to try and hump the BK's ankles, but try to be more of an arse when posting.   Get an original act.   The "twirpling" here is the one squelching me.    You're all mouth storch, as is your "minion".
another time you were calling me an ass, clearly I'm a person and not a donkey.   now I'm all mouth.  since you probably have never heard me actually speak shouldn't you call me all fingers?  since I think about what I'm typing maybe you should call me all intellect?  holy moses I'm all confused now, I'm not sure if I'm equine or a sound system.  this game is so confusing.  all I did was respond positively to an invitation to go to the DA with another squad, an idea which while not mine I did find appealing and still do.  every time I log on I ask if any BoPs want to go and so far only ink has shown an interest.  we went and we had a nice time.  why are you so angry over the free actions of other players mushybrain?  I just don't understand.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
Originally posted by storch
another time you were calling me an ass, clearly I'm a person and not a donkey.   now I'm all mouth.  since you probably have never heard me actually speak shouldn't you call me all fingers?  since I think about what I'm typing maybe you should call me all intellect?  holy moses I'm all confused now, I'm not sure if I'm equine or a sound system.  this game is so confusing.  all I did was respond positively to an invitation to go to the DA with another squad, an idea which while not mine I did find appealing and still do.  every time I log on I ask if any BoPs want to go and so far only ink has shown an interest.  we went and we had a nice time.  why are you so angry over the free actions of other players mushybrain?  I just don't understand.

Keep up the name calling.   :aok
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Originally posted by storch
look here boner

?

:noid

Boner

Great new avatar Karaya!!!!
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2007, 06:30:28 PM »
this thread page 12 post 17, then page 14 post 3

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
I can take Furbag every time :aok
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2007, 11:38:38 PM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
Great new avatar Karaya!!!!

Thanks bro!  <>
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2007, 12:43:14 AM »
There is no duel.    There never will be a duel, quit chest thumping and just accept that fact.    Your boy storch is a chicken.   This is NOT A troll, it is a FACT.   Learn to spell as well before flaming others.  

This thread again is everyone's business because storch did not use PM's.   This also is the second fact.   You were nowhere around when storch and falcnwng were going at it about a year to a year and a half ago.   I have YET to see you in the EWA, MWA or LWA's.    So stay wherever you are at and keep the Arena IQ higher, without you in it.

This duel might not happen because we cant get 5 people from two squads that fly at different times together at once. You're post are tolls it's a FACT. I left Jan '05 and got back two months ago since then all Iv seen about BoPs is this thread nothing else. If you get you're head outa you're arse you might see me in the arenas. Or fly when I fly, or fly alittle more simple as that. Heres a FACT you're a hypocrite who likes to troll.....FACT!

Hell last month I flew in the AvA more then you flew in the MA. Get over yourself and stop whining about something that has nothing to do with you. Just because its on the fourm and can't be setup in PM does not mean you have to come in here and hijack and troll.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:48:36 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
:cry
 Wrong again!   Nice try though
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #383 on: May 28, 2007, 08:11:35 AM »
So what do you get out of trolling?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #384 on: May 28, 2007, 08:31:12 AM »
Take the "DA issue" to PM's or drop it.   We're tired of hearing about it.   "All bark and no bite."
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #385 on: May 28, 2007, 08:58:44 AM »
So have you even talked to anyone in the Jg54/BoP about this? All Iv sen from you is whine, whine, whine, troll, troll, troll. We can set it up with PMs as I already told you. Since you only read what you want to. Falcon tryed to set a date. I showed up storch couldnt make it because he just got off work and Tbarone and Wilde were AFK in the MAs. No one made you click this thread. If you dont like what you read in here leave. You arent in one of the squads trying to setup the duel so you are just trolling. Every time we try to set it up some people cant make it, no one is "scared" thats just an idea that got into you're simple little head. You are funny telling someone to drop it since it was YOU that kept posting after we told you the truth. So how about you go whine to someone who cares about you're opinion.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:09:11 AM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #386 on: May 28, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
So have you even talked to anyone in the Jg54/BoP about this? All Iv sen from you is whine, whine, whine, troll, troll, troll. We can set it up with PMs as I already told you. Since you only read what you want to. Falcon tryed to set a date. I showed up storch couldnt make it because he just got off work and Tbarone and Wilde were AFK in the MAs. No one made you click this thread. If you dont like what you read in here leave. You arent in one of the squads trying to setup the duel so you are just trolling. Every time we try to set it up some people cant make it, no one is "scared" thats just an idea that got into you're simple little head. You are funny telling someone to drop it since it was YOU that kept posting after we told you the truth. So how about you go whine to someone who cares about you're opinion.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #387 on: May 28, 2007, 10:24:46 AM »
Oh I see what it is you're just a postpotato. Don't mind me post away.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #388 on: May 28, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »
Take the "DA issue" to PM's or drop it.   We're tired of hearing about it.   "All bark and no bite."
I'm actually enjoying it.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #389 on: May 28, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
I'm actually enjoying it.
Me too, but that's beside the point. :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG