Author Topic: hey guys  (Read 180 times)

Offline nickf620

• Copper Member
hey guys
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
i have an x52 and last night in a buff my turret was tuning without any input so i calibrated the stick

after that i started dropping like a rock turns out my throttle got messed up

for instance in a 109 my rpm is higher when i am idle than when i go full throttle :rofl  wait :mad:  

i tried re-calibrating about 10 times then tried a fresh install with no help

was gonna call skuzzy but by the time i thought about it i looked at the clock and it was past closing so i brought it here any help from any of yall or skuzzy would be greatly appreciated i just want to fly i missed an entire squad night cause of this
Since tour 75

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
hey guys
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
You might want to go back and check that you have the correct function assigned to the correct axis. Also, calibration is for all axes, so make sure you move your throttle, stick and rudder competely to all limits.

If all that is correct and your plane is turning without any input in a gunner position, increase the deadband a little on rudder or aileron axis. That should not be needed, though. That would indicate a problem with your joystick.

Offline nickf620

• Copper Member
hey guys
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 11:34:02 PM »
nope not a problem with the stick works fine in windows and i make sure to calibrate all axes
Since tour 75

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
hey guys
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:04 AM »
When all else fails, go to the "Map Controllers" panel and press the "Default Map" button, making sure you have the X52 selected.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline nickf620

• Copper Member
hey guys
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
thank you so much skuzzy

just read that in time to fix the problem before squad night i am extremely happy now thank you skuzzy
Since tour 75