Author Topic: Bailing out of AH and closing VF-17  (Read 539 times)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Bailing out of AH and closing VF-17
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:33:26 AM »
Well tonight when I get home I am closing down the squadron and shutting down the account.

If anyone would like to have it please do the name proud. Over the years in several different games VF-17 has usually been a squadron with good friends and good times; just like many other squadrons here.

Thanks for the time that many of you here in AH have put into this squadron and    for the friendships. I will still hang out on the BBS and may drop in for a flight but other than that I am out of here.

Thanks to Hitech and the crew for a great game and an even better community of players! See you around.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Zippy41

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 12:35:21 PM »
Fair winds and following seas!!

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 12:36:09 PM »

See ya in two weeks  :)

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Reschke
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:18:02 PM »
Sir,

This is, indeed a loss. Please reconsider.
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 02:19:53 PM »
Reschke - all the best to ya.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 02:47:34 PM »
You'll be missed.
Jolly Rogers

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: Bailing out of AH and closing VF-17
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »
Originally posted by Reschke
Well tonight when I get home I am closing down the squadron and shutting down the account.

If anyone would like to have it please do the name proud. Over the years in several different games VF-17 has usually been a squadron with good friends and good times; just like many other squadrons here.

Thanks for the time that many of you here in AH have put into this squadron and    for the friendships. I will still hang out on the BBS and may drop in for a flight but other than that I am out of here.

Thanks to Hitech and the crew for a great game and an even better community of players! See you around.

sorry to hear that,i got a squad started if any ok the VF-17 are interested let me know,we do have a sight in the works by SpikesX,it's  352nd.us.tf only a roster and a help page at the moment,he adding forums and more

C.O 352nd
VansCrew
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:31 PM »
Reschke,

Before you completely open the scuttle valves...................

You could join 880  just to fly events like Friday Night Squad Ops. Keep VF-17 open in the other arenas and try to build on it.
Just a thought.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline devild0g

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 06:48:36 PM »
Rofl you'll be back in two week's believe me i was trying to hack in after credit cardgot stolen n needed 2 cancle it still waiting for a new one to start playing again ; ; till than im a free-loader tuning out all the noobs who say i cheat roflmao