Author Topic: Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers  (Read 5520 times)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »
I myself would like to see the time for reentry into a country changed, but that still will not stop someone from being a tard.  I was in a nice small raid NOE mission last night, After looking at the roster of pilots who joined I noticed one guy that keep bombing GVs at V46.  I mentioned it to my squadies, we figured we'd watch and see what he'd do on the flight on over.  Mind you we never mentioned anything on where we were going.  Next thing we knew "TARD" was gone.  As soon as we broke the dar circle the massacare was on.  I seen one lonely set of B26s, knowing my fate as a C47, I decided I'd ram the framilar looking plane set.  Ah yes it was the same "TARD" that was just in our mission.

I know "its just a game" and "Its my 15.00 bucks" but why must people feel the need to exploit and cheat, Can't wait for combat tour to maybe curb some of this.  

BTW, I got my "Squeaker License" today!:aok
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 12:03:18 PM »
Originally posted by FrodeMk3
KTM520guy I think the OP was/is a troll. Don't feed the trolls. Instead, put his IP address on public display.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bingo. Registered This month...3 effin' posts...c'mon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a mixed bag of reactions.

These activities have been going on with this game forever. Now thats it a bit more coordinated, it seems to have upset several players.

Its a game. Just like in real life.... adjust accordingly.

It's most likely a shade, too. I know who it's not.  HTC. The spelling, punctuation, and grammar are too good:rofl :rofl

I'd put money on this being either VanScrew, Flyboy56 or one of the other dweebs in their puberty patrol.
"strafing"

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
I'd like to join this squad. The cries would be epic!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline KayBayRay

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »
Sounds like just a pack of 12 year old Grief players to me. I agree this kind of stupidity is really annoying at times. I would rather not see increased limitations on changing countries to deal with it. There are some independant squads that sponser cross-team events on various servers. I would hate to see that go away because of punk dweeb grief players that just cant cut the mustard any other way.

Although every time school is out the punks come out of the woodwork.

Later,
KayBay
See ya in the Sky !!

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Equalizers
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:58 PM »
Originally posted by ghi

Now THAT's one boyscout meeting I would have enjoyed. We used to have to have adult supervision to hold the matches.

:huh
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
while Flyboy was rook his squadie 0fntline was knights while other squadies where bish. Im problem just over compensating though I'm sure vanscrew wouldn't let this go on cause he really does want his squad to work and so do a lot of people.:aok

i was AFk while this was taking place,they have both been removed from the squad,i said that we are a BISH squad but flyboy and 0frntlne did not know what that means.I'm sorry for what happened,those two by just doing that gave a bad name to the squad,that is the childish problems that are in the game,once again i am sorry for what happened.Now flyboys saying that i told him to switch rook find the CV and then go knight to sink it,i could not have do that i was afk while this was going on,i hope this dosent damage my self and my squads respect,and i hope that a bad name has not been instilled with the 352nd FG and 352nd BG.it;s not like i care if they say i told them to do it,yesterday a friend told me that they were say i told them to do it,i really dont care who you beleave,2 little boys or myself.i hope you can understand.

VansCrew
CO. 352nd FG/352 BG
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2007, 04:28:18 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
,i hope this dosent damage my self and my squads respect

don't worry, not much chance of that.....
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
don't worry, not much chance of that.....

:aok
Two little boys? Maybe I spent too much time learning math from Krusty (just a joke - stay calm) but I count 3.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
i was AFk while this was taking place,they have both been removed from the squad,i said that we are a BISH squad but flyboy and 0frntlne did not know what that means.I'm sorry for what happened,those two by just doing that gave a bad name to the squad,that is the childish problems that are in the game,once again i am sorry for what happened.Now flyboys saying that i told him to switch rook find the CV and then go knight to sink it,i could not have do that i was afk while this was going on,i hope this dosent damage my self and my squads respect,and i hope that a bad name has not been instilled with the 352nd FG and 352nd BG.it;s not like i care if they say i told them to do it,yesterday a friend told me that they were say i told them to do it,i really dont care who you beleave,2 little boys or myself.i hope you can understand.

VansCrew
CO. 352nd FG/352 BG

I think Vans is doing a good job with his squad, and I salute him for sticking with it. As for Flyboy, he's quickly making a bad name for himself among the community.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline corpse

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/god_of_war_and_death
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2007, 07:28:22 PM »
:rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:34:34 PM by corpse »

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2007, 07:29:57 PM »
Ok, you might wanna delete that. Kids play here too.

EDIT: Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:40:23 PM by TinmanX »
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
I dont really care about spies, although it is pretty lame.

I enjoy switching sides and I do it every hour sometimes so I would not like it to be changed to a longer time. I do not care about who wins the reset though, so I have no desire to switch sides to spy, I do it to help out the side with the lowest numbers. I also enjoy flying with all three countries, and I am pretty confident that no one in any country has seen me "spy".

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
and I am pretty confident that no one in any country has seen me "spy".

No, but I did catch you sneaking a peak when I was taking a whiz once.:eek:

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2007, 08:32:39 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
No, but I did catch you sneaking a peak when I was taking a whiz once.:eek:

Well, it was kinda startling to see a "guy" squat to pee. :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2007, 01:19:44 PM »