Author Topic: land and re-arm  (Read 798 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
land and re-arm
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »
I LOVE this thread!

Originally posted by spikes
ahhh, I knew I forgot something. Re-arm pad is at the end of the runway, There is a small building; and yes, you can collide with it. anyway, it says "RE-ARM" on it, just roll onto it and wait 30 secs. when 30 secs is up it says "Weapon Reload Complete" just taxi onto the runway and you are good to go.

There is a small building... it says "RE-ARM" on it, just roll onto it...

Originally posted by Krusty
Most of the time you rearm, you're either out of gas or out of ammo.

Doesn't matter if the base is hit and you get bombs (when all the ord is destroyed), that's a minor thing that may eventually get "fixed"

What matters is, even if you didn't get DTs or bombs (hypothetically), based on what was bombed out at that field, you'd still get internal gas and fuel -- and that's the important part.

you'd still get internal gas and fuel  

:rofl :rofl :rofl

So, in short, roll onto the buiding at the end of the runway if you want to get internal gas.

Now that's what i call "re-arming"!
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
land and re-arm
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »
I meant, as opposed to the idea where folks would rather you didn't get ord if the ord was bombed out at that field... You'd still get gas and ammo, I meant.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
land and re-arm
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 04:22:01 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
I meant, as opposed to the idea where folks would rather you didn't get ord if the ord was bombed out at that field... You'd still get gas and ammo, I meant.

I knew what you meant... it was the internal gas part that amused me.  Like your going to go back up and fart at your opponents... lol
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
land and re-arm
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 04:23:47 PM »
"Go-go Gadget smoke screen!"

Offline LivetoDie

• Zinc Member
re-arm pad
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 03:54:27 PM »
jmoneill
One thing to consider as well is when you re-arm you get to keep the plane you're in,hopefully your prefered model, as opposed to landing and possibly losing your ride due to ENY values which may have upped while you were away.