Author Topic: Hey hub ....  (Read 941 times)

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
he challanged me in p40s at 5k.....after circling around looking for him i see a dot at 15k diving hard...here comes pieper in a spit 16 :rofl    The third bnz pass I nailed him going up

Ya, when it was my turn to pick planes he said "Pick your best" I chose 51d's.  He showed up in a spit16.  I had him a sec or two from overshoot but hit a tree.  
Then we dueled his "best", spit 16's of course.  I waxed him twice really quick then logged off before the squeaking could begin.

Offline JB35

• Nickel Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
JB, yours just disturbs me, as always! (Seamless repeat on the animation, though!)

Thats what happens when I have too much caffeine and I'm watching scooby doo  :O

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »
Me and TW got him on film during one of his PM rants and it was hilarious.  When I dueled him it looked like he was geting lost so I asked him about his views....his reply......I don't set views like you losers, I don't have to.  I said, "how do you see the enemy?"  He explained that he uses the arrow keys in flight to manuver his view everytime!  :rofl :lol :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »
Sounds about right.  I didn't really say anything to him.  He was such a jerk on 200 that there was no way I was going to say anything remotely helpful.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »
:lol  Oh yes, the charming Pieper. He's probably one of my favorite people in game, and I'm sure he considers me a close friend as well. If it weren't for him and his amazing insight into my stats, I just don't know where I'd be.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Hey hub ....
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »
Originally posted by JB35
Thats what happens when I have too much caffeine and I'm watching scooby doo  :O

now relax this will only pinch abit.<------------- ahhhhhhh now thats better:cool: