Author Topic: Ghi  (Read 3938 times)

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2007, 12:23:39 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
you little tards tryin to vulch Il2's takin off are cryin about the neg g move?   i use it all the time...

You probably used the windmill exploit too... lamer.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 12:26:59 PM »
If you can't kill an Il2, I wouldn't bother about complaining about exploits.

Ghi is good to work with and I see him land kills in Il2s more often than anything else.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
you little tards tryin to vulch Il2's takin off are cryin about the neg g move?   i use it all the time...with 5 Picktard Hero's not allowing me to take off and get any alt your dam right...heres an idea,  slow your friggin vulchmoblie down to mach one..that way when you overshoot you can actually move your controls...its all to easy when your only move after a horrible pass is to pull up on the stick...than the Il2 has you exactly where he wants you..dead

1. Why are you attempting to take off from a capped field, and even more to the point, why do you get upset when you die trying to take off from a capped field?

2. Why would someone capping a field want to slow down to takeoff speed?
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Ghi
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
Originally posted by Xasthur
If you can't kill an Il2, I wouldn't bother about complaining about exploits.

Ghi is good to work with and I see him land kills in Il2s more often than anything else.

Not lately.   Nevermind, I see the squad you're in.   Tells me all I need to know.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ghi
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 12:38:58 PM »
Losers... so Ghi is a cheat because he uses it while there is an engine bug and he pulls neg G moves.

Some of you need to stop worrying about other people so much and concentrate on your own levels of flying.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Ghi
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
Losers... so Ghi is a cheat because he uses it while there is an engine bug and he pulls neg G moves.

Some of you need to stop worrying about other people so much and concentrate on your own levels of flying.

Never called him a "cheat".   But, the IL2's sure as hell dropped like a sack of watermelon after the bug was fixed.  

Most have already told me I suck in game, so I guess that makes it gospel.:noid

He can do the Neg-G move all he wants, when another con gets to his alt (of which he is picking at), he dives and runs.   Takes a lot of skill to do that.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Ghi
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 12:51:49 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
IL2 bug fixxed, I dont see Ghi in them anymore.. But when it was bugged, thats almost all he flew.  ZERO respect from me.
The score page shows in April's tour, Ghi had 183 of 925 kills in and 60 of 220 deaths in an IL2.  Clearly he has abandoned the plane after the bug was fixed.

And, I'm sorry, I didn't realize the bug was the only possible reason anyone ever flew the IL2.  I thought it was because it is the best cap/vulch buster in the game, especially when fighter hangers are down.  But now I know better.  I stand corrected.

Oops, almost forgot this =====> :rolleyes:
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
He can do the Neg-G move all he wants, when another con gets to his alt (of which he is picking at), he dives and runs.   Takes a lot of skill to do that.

Some fly to live, others fly to die.  Because he doesn't fly your way doesn't mean he's some kind of tard.  Engagement tactics is just another facet.

This thread isn't about Ghi, it's about style under a different name.  It belongs in the same garbage pile.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Not lately.   Nevermind, I see the squad you're in.   Tells me all I need to know.

Hahah, what a joke of a thing to say.

So I fly with a squad that has a few other Aussies on when I play...?

I'm curious, what does that tell you?

What? All I fly is a 190 and just cherry-pick? Wrong.

If you think that flying with a group of people who are consistantly on when you play is.... whatever you think... try thinking again.
Raw Prawns
Australia

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Ghi
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 12:59:55 PM »
Originally posted by Puck
Some fly to live, others fly to die.  Because he doesn't fly your way doesn't mean he's some kind of tard.  Engagement tactics is just another facet.

This thread isn't about Ghi, it's about style under a different name.  It belongs in the same garbage pile.

I'm also not posting "threads about diving on a field with 10 flaks on it" either.   I'm sorry, but when you have a 1 on 1 (and I mean a 1 on 1) and you run, come on!  :rofl    I don't "promote" myself in here or in game like most do Puck.    

As for this "Some fly to live, others fly to die".   This is a game, if you're afraid to go 1 on 1 with a co-alt, you should be canceling your account.   Maybe I lose, maybe I win, who knows, but at least I'm WANTING TO DOGFIGHT in a cartoon airplane.    But then again, I don't need to "protect my score".

LTARget, yes, most of the times I encountered ghi, he was in an IL2.   When the bug was fixed he went back to the 262, 163 and 109 (and La7 some of the time).
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Ghi
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 01:06:56 PM »
Hahah, what a joke of a thing to say.

So I fly with a squad that has a few other Aussies on when I play...?

I'm curious, what does that tell you?

What? All I fly is a 190 and just cherry-pick? Wrong.

If you think that flying with a group of people who are consistantly on when you play is.... whatever you think... try thinking again.

You guys have embarrassed yourselves enough on 200, no need to open this Pandora's box for all of the BBS community to see.  

Good deflections on the "190 and cherry pick".   I thank you for putting words I never said into your post.    You really think we were whining about "not being able to vulch"?  

As for this: "If you think that flying with a group of people who are consistantly on when you play is.... whatever you think... try thinking again."    I've been playing this game for over 5 years.   I think, I say, and I mean what I say.   I don't "put words" in other people's mouths, I don't lie, I don't exaggerate, but I am brutally honest.    Keep yer chin up, I'm glad the Raw Prawns (australian squad) don't act like you, btw, keep whining via PM.  I enjoy the screenshots other's post.  

Don't worry about Karaya, worry about yourselves.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »
Originally posted by Cooley
Ghi is "King of the Bish" !!!

you must first face some of his minions before he will aknowledge you...

In that case i have killed your king too many times to count.
Your kingdom is mine.

:aok  <> Ghi

"Edit" also guys the debate about 1 on 1's is just some people OPINIONS.
You computer,your internet bill,you plane,your time. YOUR choice.
But me, i always turn head on into the enemy, damn this one life stright to the burning bowls of heck.

"God speed, get some..guns guns guns guns guns!....we have a fireball!"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:25:38 PM by BaDkaRmA158Th »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
Karaya, your generalisations are quite extensive.

I'm almost certain you will never see a screenie of my whining to anyone via PM.

Only time I PM is to compliment someone on a good fight.

Only once used it in a negative way and that was after too many beers and being landing vulched. I've done it too, though, so I got over it and that was that.

I happen to fly with the Raw Prawns from time to time also and yes, they're good guys.

All I'm saying is that you should watch how you generalise, it's a sign of ignorance.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:37:02 PM by Xasthur »
Raw Prawns
Australia

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Ghi
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »
Anton,Karaya, Steve!

i'm not expecting to be eficient for one team and loved by enemies,

about IL2,

i've been upping it on bases with FHs down and HO vulchers,long time ago, we used to call it "IL2s HOing party", sure i'm getting vulched a lot, but that's my problem , if i find it fun

and most of the players don't undestand  eficiency of the:

--2x23mm  super deadly cannons killing at 1k, with lot of amo
--fire cannon only, like other planes with 2 diferent trajectory guns,
--good turn rate with flaps and 25% fuel,
-- takes lot of punishment,

...and  what makes it super deadly is ..
--outside view in F3 mode!

Most of the players just pull , never push the stick forward, and negative Gs, combined with cutting power,outside view for perfect timing, is something what most of the fast moving planes in my 6, don't expect, or slow down too much overhoot, and i kill them from behind, and works in most of the fighters, not in il2 only,

i feel like ussing game's feature, not ceating or exploiting game's bugs,
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:44:55 PM by ghi »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Ghi
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
Karaya, your generalisations are quite extensive.

I'm almost certain you will never see a screenie of my whining to anyone via PM.

Only time I PM is to compliment someone on a good fight.

Only once used it in a negative way and that was after too many beers and being landing vulched. I've done it too, though, so I got over it and that was that.

I happen to fly with the Raw Prawns from time to time also and yes, they're good guys.

All I'm saying is that you should watch how you generalise, it's a sign of ignorance.

I'm not generalizing.   I also haven't been "putting words that you haven't said" in your posts.    Before you call "ignorance" it is best to step back, realize who said what, says what, and then think it over.

I've never seen you Rook, as the Raw Prawns are a Rook squad, and Hugo9, RT, FTJR are good friends.  

You must be the only person in your squad that DOES NOT PM when shot down.   Because no less than 8 of your "generalizations" have done it.    Move along now.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC